wanted to say "hi"

PhatSVT

Established Member
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I have visited and I figured I could come and say "hi." How has everyone been? Any meets coming up this summer that you might be attending? I will be at Spring Zing, World Ford Challenge, National Meet in TX, and NOPI Nationals. Would like to meet some new faces. Good being back on the site.

PhatSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by MeganSue69
welcome back.... im not going to be taking the pos cutlass to any of the meets... :lol: :D

Oh don't be ashamed of the Cutlass. My buddy had an 88 Cutlass Supreme. We called that beast the silver bullet. You goota have nothing but love for them. :p

MeganSue69

Tim's Girl Toy
Originally posted by PhatSVT

Oh don't be ashamed of the Cutlass. My buddy had an 88 Cutlass Supreme. We called that beast the silver bullet. You goota have nothing but love for them. :p

lol thats exactly what i have... plus a few scratches and dings... (damn parked cars!!)

MeganSue69

Tim's Girl Toy
i do like my car though... my dad takes great care of it and it runs great! i rarely ever have problems with it. i would love my car if the outside actually looked good...

oh and we call my car speed racer.... lol theres a story behind it... its quite funny too :)

Users who are viewing this thread