Wanted wideband kit

itSSlow98

Established Member
Just an fyi, I just bought and insatlled an Innovate MTX-L on ebay for 175 shipped overnight. It was dead nuts on today with the dyno's wideband. Youll be lucky to find a used one for that price.

hisssncobra03

Established Member
yea i know i figured id try, iam torn between Innovate MTX-L, and the aem wideband which one is better?

I just bought an innovate mtx-l off this site a couple days ago, guy had a brand new one for sale and i took it off his hands for $150, and imo both good widebands :beer:

itSSlow98

Established Member
I don't see much difference. The wires on the back of the innovate are a pain to run but I'm very happy for the money. It uses a Bosch sensor.

Last edited:

hisssncobra03

Established Member
I don't see much difference. The wires on the back of the innovate are a pain to run but I'm very happy for the money. It uses a Bosch sensor.

why is it a pain to run? how did you run it? and did you tap into exsisting o2 bung or made another one? sorry not to thread jack, just curious cause i will be doing mine soon. thanks!

itSSlow98

Established Member
The wires on the back are pretty bulky. I have an SOS pillar pod do snaking the connectors through was a task. If its any other it shouldn't be as bad. I am running a turbo so I had the bung welded into the downpipe about 8" past the exhaust side of the turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread