Warner Robins Macon area happenings and events March - July (Mustang Week)

jbes3

Established Member
Just thought I would put together a list of events for those in the area or coming through:

March 8th: On Thursday the Black Knights will meet in the Big Lots parking lot on Watson Blvd @ 6 pm. We will roll out at 6:30 pm heading up Watson to Hooters. They will block off parking spots for us. This meeting will mainly be a meet and greet so plan to have fun. Make sure your rides are clean also might be a prize for the cleanest ride (hint, hint). See you all on Thursday. www.bkcarclub.com

March 16th: Christina with the GTO club invited us out to Reynolds for grudge matches. She said she could beat everyone, especially Mustang owners. :)

March 24th is the Cherry Blossom Festival car show put on by Flag City. Lots of fun, more than just a car show.

April 7th @ 7PM, Hooters Ford Cruise In, Warner Robins, GA

April 14th is Wheels in the Valley car show. Fort Valley State University.

May 12 is VISIT WITH A VETERAN CAR, TRUCK, AND BIKE SHOW at the Dublin VA Clinic.

June 16th is the Robins AFB Network 5/6 Car show. We are looking at a couple locations right now, but save the date. Proceeds benefit care packages to deployed troops.

July... Hmmmmmmmmm. What's in July? IDK.

Last edited:

donnieb83

Got rice? I'm serious...
Established Member
Wow, it always seemed like pulling teeth to find carshows around Warner Robins. I wont return from my deployment until July and hopefully will have a new toy I can attend a few shows with. Subscribed!

jbes3

Established Member
On Thursday 8 March, the Black Knights will meet in the Big Lots parking lot on Watson Blvd @ 6 pm. We will roll out at 6:30 pm heading up Watson to Hooters. They will block off parking spots for us. This meeting will mainly be a meet and greet so plan to have fun. Make sure your rides are clean also might be a prize for the cleanest ride (hint, hint). See you all on Thursday. Flash Intro Page

jbes3

Established Member
This weekend (23rd) is the Cherry Blossom Festival Car Show in Macon. Anyone here going to make it?

Users who are viewing this thread