Was anybody from here at Moroso Motorsports Park tonight?

5kncklbullet

I just got back from the track at West Palm Beach ( Moroso). I saw a sonic blue 03 there and was wondering if it belonged to somebody on this site? I had the 03 dsg. Well anyways I had three races today and thank god went 3-0. The first race was against a 87-93 fox with 460 big block. I lauched the car at 2500 rpms. We both got out to a good start with him putting about a half car on me but as soon as I hit 3rd it was like being shot out of a cannon putting about 7 cars on him by the end of the track. The second race was against what I'm guessing was an 84-86 camaro with a 388ci stroker motor. We lined up and I bring the revs to about 2500rpms, I was trying to take it easy the first time out. The lights drop and we both get a good jump. I was totally expecting to get my butt handed to me since this guys car sounded like a monster but after about 2 hundred feet or so I start pulling on him like crasy 1,2,3,4,5 cars. In my mind I was like holysh :uh oh: t I can't believe it! The final race was against a sweet looking 96-98 yellow mustang all decked out supercharger and spray. I mean the car looked incredible. So, we line up and this time I take the revs up to 3000rpms and go but the race was over before it got started since I think the dude in the yellow mustang had car problems. There were no times since I got there after 2pm thats when they stopped giving them out. Though I can say that the car was hitting 127 to 129mph through the traps.

Users who are viewing this thread