Was it a race, a kill or a close encounter?

THAITED

Established Member
I was on my way home doing about 35 mph (speed limit) on a quiet road. As I came to a 4 ways stop, a newer Blue Camaro SS approaching the stop signs waiting to turn right.

Since I stopped first, he pulled right behind me. He then proceeded to ride my a$$. I stayed at 35 mph but kept my eyes on his car via my rearview mirror.

Suddenly, he switched into a left lane (suicide lane). I thought he was going to make a left turn but he didn't. Instead of turning left, he gunned his car attempting to do a flyby. His car jumped and his front bumper was at my door.

I dropped to 2nd gear and stompped on it. By the time I hit third, he was about 4 car lengths behind me so I backed off.

I thought for sure he would want another run but he didn't. He just hooked left and dissapeared. Like the title said was it a race? I don't really know. Did I win ??????:??: Not really sure.

Here is my humble opinion, I think he was going to show off his superior power by blowing my door off before making a left turn. Unfortunely he failed due to my 12+years old Steed still has some life and a little power left in her (litlle 2v with power adder dynoed at 590 rwhp and 500+ rwtq). :beer:

Last edited:

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Don't know if I would call it a race but the guy sounded like a douche so he deserved what he got. Way to put him back in his place!

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Kinda seems like you were driving slow as hell so he tried to pass. You being a dick, punched it. That's kinda what I got out of it lol.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
He stated he was traveling the posted speed limit. Sounds to me the SS driver was looking for some and didn't realize he was toying with a 590hp car.

THAITED

Established Member
Yea you won. No way he was going to keep up with you unless he had some serious mods. What kind of boost are you running?

Right now 16 lbs of boost at 6k. I don't drive it a whole lot like before. The engine bay still have cobwebs.

THAITED

Established Member
Kinda seems like you were driving slow as hell so he tried to pass. You being a dick, punched it. That's kinda what I got out of it lol.

I was doing a speed limit. How much of a dick could I be? :shrug: Not to mention that he was not in a passing lane (the suicide lane is meant for people to turn not to pass).

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member
Oh ok you need to get the cobwebs off before winter!! What size pulleys you running?

3.1", 8ribs with thumpracing idle pulley. 5.1 stroker, MPH stage 2 1/2 heads, professional product intake, BBK 78mm T body, Anderson power pipe, LT headers, x pipe wiyh cats, borla catbacks and a big big air filter from AFM.

Users who are viewing this thread