Was there ever a New Edge Power Wheel?

cj428mach

Established Member
Just like the title states, I've seen SN197 power wheels and S550 but I've never seen a new edge power wheel. I tried looking a year or so ago and surprisingly I didn't find any info on the subject. There are enthusiasts for about anything but I had no luck finding any info on different power wheel bodies.

i thought it would be cool for my daughter to have a matching mustang. She currently has an S550 right now.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
They didn't have every imaginable Chinese "power wheel" back before 2004.

cj428mach

Established Member
They didn't have every imaginable Chinese "power wheel" back before 2004.

Entirely possible, you think they'd have the Mustang, my niece had a VW bug around that time. I kind of think i remember seeing Hummers around then.

cj428mach

Established Member
Sounds like you're the one that needs to upgrade.

If it doesn't have a throttle cable I don't really want to own it/work on it. Years ago I toyed with the idea of buying a Trinity but I can't stand wasting money on high taxes and insurance.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it doesn't have a throttle cable I don't really want to own it/work on it. Years ago I toyed with the idea of buying a Trinity but I can't stand wasting money on high taxes and insurance.

I can understand that haha

I was just giving you a hard time.

cj428mach

Established Member
I can understand that haha

I was just giving you a hard time.
I actually kind of like the look of her S550 the proportions on it work out better than the real thing, either that or i just like that "Frozen" songs are the only thing that play on the radio.

Users who are viewing this thread