Wash/Wax/Polish kits?

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I was wondering where a pretty nice layed out kit that has a few steps might be sold?

Like a polish and wax to get my paint to shine.

My car is Laser red.

What i'm looking for is a noob kit for someone that has washed their car a time or two and wants to have it look badass.

Can I get this stuff at like Walmart or Autozone?

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I have something you should try. go to www.adamspolishes.com. This stuff is amazing. its all i use on my black marauder and my silver L. its the only wax I have came across that can be out in in direct sunlight with out smearing,smudging etc. His kits are well layed out with everything you need

trance_in_miami

Established Member
02JoeGhost said:
I have something you should try. go to www.adamspolishes.com. This stuff is amazing. its all i use on my black marauder and my silver L. its the only wax I have came across that can be out in in direct sunlight with out smearing,smudging etc. His kits are well layed out with everything you need

Agree ADAM is the man his metal polish saved my rims. :rockon: :thumbsup:
inside_4.jpg

inside_2.jpg

But nothing beats the Killer Combo
smp-banner.gif
SCOTT has the best DEALS on the NET PERIOD! :rockon:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
He is the man I bought one of his kits when I bought my black marauder and havnt used another brand since. If you decide to go with adams you wont be dissapointed. trance in miami, I bought his metal polish last week and am blown away by the results. I cant beleie how clean my rims and tips came with very little effort. How did you hear about adams?

Users who are viewing this thread