Washed up the car and took some pictures

91MustangGT

Established Member
Its a 91 GT. Dont really post on here just usually look around at everyone elses cars. Decided to put some pictures up since I have finlly gotten it looking the way i want besides a fresh paint job and some new wheels. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks

125t7pd.jpg

125tcpf.jpg

125tg7o.jpg

125tixy.jpg

125tkco.jpg

125tn2g.jpg

91MustangGT

Established Member
The hood is from Cervinis its the Cobra R 2000 style I liked the way it looked and its also something u dont see on many Foxs. and AZSnake98 i guess it does :beer:

91MustangGT

Established Member
thanks for the comments guys. I plan on putting Gunmetal wheels on there also to go with the smoked head lights and foglights. then having the car completly re painted.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Hmmm. Car looks great, but I don't know if I'm feeling those rims. To me, the hood looks kind of out of place. Foxes look better with the Ram air hoods or the raised cowl induction hoods. I've seen white Foxes with smoked and clear head lights, and to me the clear ones look better on the white cars. When you get it painted, make sure to get the side mirrors painted to match. Oh yeah, and probably tint the windows. I'm not bashing your car, because I have an 89 GT, it's just a few things to think about. What kind of engine mods have you done or planning to do??? :thumbsup:

91MustangGT

Established Member
The Foe Hammer said:
Hmmm. Car looks great, but I don't know if I'm feeling those rims. To me, the hood looks kind of out of place. Foxes look better with the Ram air hoods or the raised cowl induction hoods. I've seen white Foxes with smoked and clear head lights, and to me the clear ones look better on the white cars. When you get it painted, make sure to get the side mirrors painted to match. Oh yeah, and probably tint the windows. I'm not bashing your car, because I have an 89 GT, it's just a few things to think about. What kind of engine mods have you done or planning to do??? :thumbsup:
Well the rims where on the car when I first bought it 3 years ago and I just havent decided which rims I wanna put on instead. The hood looks a lot better in person then it does in pictures i was going to get a 2.5 cowl hood at first but then when this came out i like it a lot more. I went with the smoked lights instead because ive seen a lot of white foxs with the clear and just didnt like them as much as the smoked and i was looking for a different look. As for mods so far i have cold air intake, 73mm mass air meter, 65mm throttle body and egr spacer, under drive pullies, bbk shorty headers, off road x pipe and flowmasters. Next thing im getting done is gears. not much spending money since im in college right now but what ever money i have thats extra always goes into my car.

91MustangGT

Established Member
If someone could would you please photoshop these wheels onto my car and also paint the side mirrors to white to match the car. thanks to anyone that can do that for me.
13zu1dj.jpg

Gunmetal
13zu1zr.jpg

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Start a new thread and title it "Photoshop Please" and tell them what you want. That will get the attention of the photoshop experts, instead of your request being buried in the responses on this thread... :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread