Wassssuuuuppp!

VRM III

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm new here so just wanted to do an introduction thread. I have been lurking for a while but really want to get active.

I come from a Ford Family and that is dominated by the Mustang. My first car was a 2001 Oxford White V6 Coupe that I loved, and modded up a little to put my own touches on it. Three years ago I bought my first new car a 2007 Mustang GT Premium in Vista Blue with Silver Le Mans racing stripes. Here is a list of my modifications,

Performance
-Granatelli Cold Air Intake
-Pypes Off Road X-Pipe
-FRPP Axleback (from a Shelby GT)
-BBK 62 Twin mm Throttle Body
-Steeda Spacer
-Steeda Under Drive Pulleys
-SCT SF3 Tuner running 91 Tune from Bamachips

Exterior
-Roush Window Louvers
-Sequential Tail Lights
-8" Shorty Antennae
-Mustang 3rd Brake Light Decal
-Window Tint
-Shelby GT500 Rims (oem)
-Aluminum Fuel Door

Interior
-Steeda Carbon Fiber (look) Dash
-Roush Shift Knob
-Mustang Floor Mats

I have of course many more things I wish to do in the future but just do things when time/money permits.

My sister went and bought her first new Mustang a 2011 V6, my cousin Vince has his 2004 V6, and my cousin Colton has his Screaming Yellow 04 Cobra. We all love our Mustangs

Hopefully I didn't bore you with another intro thread, but I hope to get to know some people here and help out as much as I can!

Thanks for your time,

Vic :rockon:

VRM III

Established Member
Also to add one of my other addictions is to high quality knives and customs (Striders, Hinderers, CRK, Spyderco etc.) So if your into that and want to shoot the shit just shoot me a pm!

Here is a pic of a few of the McMullen Clan Stangs :)

100_1995.gif

100_1346.jpg

Last edited:

stangposse

Established Member
Welcome! Gotta love a true blue Ford family!

Post more high quality pics of your cousin's SY Cobra.....cuz it looks like a ZY in the pic.

VRM III

Established Member
Thanks man :) I know the Cobra will be the favorite ;) But I worked hard for the GT so I'm quite proud of it!

Thanks for the comments thus far guys!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Good lookin S197 GT, vista blue is pretty (i'm a sucker for blue), and the visual mods you have done are what would have done myself. So what part of ICT are you from? I'm out west myself.
It's just shame to me that Sonic Blue is no longer an option. Hopefully if things go well on an upcomming business deal, I'd be ordering a stable mate for the L eventually, a konica blue GT or a BOSS depending on finances (Fingers crossed) for a business car. It'd be amazing to have a new sonic blue GT that matches the Lightning. I just wish could have gotten a picture of my immediate family infront of all the Fords. Especially when my sister had a dsg new edge 40th ann edition w/ pony package, And my mom had a brand new premium S197 black, with tan leather that she picked out before it even got off the hauler, and myself with the '04 Lightning. Big Ford family.
I've got a new camera I've been itching to get car shots/HD Videos with.

VRM III

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments man :) Good luck on the business deal! I hope it works out for ya so you can get a 5.0 :D I'm down in Derby. Born in Wichita and raised here my whole life. lol I'm attending WSU right now and I'm a Junior in the Barton School of Business. It would be cool to get some more local Ford Guys together! Cruise and take a few pics. Sounds like you have a great family as well ;) Gotta love a Ford Family!!!! My dad has a 2006 Harley Davidson Truck he got from Rusty Eck and it was the first one in Wichita (so he was told) Unfortunately it isn't the supercharged one. I need to get a better camera my 100 dollar kodak just doesn't do anything justice lol

Good lookin S197 GT, vista blue is pretty (i'm a sucker for blue), and the visual mods you have done are what would have done myself. So what part of ICT are you from? I'm out west myself.
It's just shame to me that Sonic Blue is no longer an option. Hopefully if things go well on an upcomming business deal, I'd be ordering a stable mate for the L eventually, a konica blue GT or a BOSS depending on finances (Fingers crossed) for a business car. It'd be amazing to have a new sonic blue GT that matches the Lightning. I just wish could have gotten a picture of my immediate family infront of all the Fords. Especially when my sister had a dsg new edge 40th ann edition w/ pony package, And my mom had a brand new premium S197 black, with tan leather that she picked out before it even got off the hauler, and myself with the '04 Lightning. Big Ford family.
I've got a new camera I've been itching to get car shots/HD Videos with.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the compliments man :) Good luck on the business deal! I hope it works out for ya so you can get a 5.0 :D I'm down in Derby. Born in Wichita and raised here my whole life. lol I'm attending WSU right now and I'm a Junior in the Barton School of Business. It would be cool to get some more local Ford Guys together! Cruise and take a few pics. Sounds like you have a great family as well ;) Gotta love a Ford Family!!!! My dad has a 2006 Harley Davidson Truck he got from Rusty Eck and it was the first one in Wichita (so he was told) Unfortunately it isn't the supercharged one. I need to get a better camera my 100 dollar kodak just doesn't do anything justice lol
I did the whole wsu thing starting 9 years ago. Computer science degree = nothing (in wichita)
Sounds like your dad has a really nice truck. Back in the day I did IT work at the dealership while going to college over 5 years ago, back when they were still in the original building.
I knew Rusty and he was always nice, Les is well, not like Rusty.

VRM III

Established Member
I did the whole wsu thing starting 9 years ago. Computer science degree = nothing (in wichita)
Sounds like your dad has a really nice truck. Back in the day I did IT work at the dealership while going to college over 5 years ago, back when they were still in the original building.
I knew Rusty and he was always nice, Les is well, not like Rusty.

Yea. To be honest WSU is just one swift kick in the pants after another. I better have a damn good career lmfao Thanks man I love it almost as much as he does lol Cool stuff man I do minor IT work at Wichita Area Technical College. lol I can imagine....

Hopefully I'll see your Lightning around man! :beer:

JasonSnake

Established Member
New, fresh and exciting is not tolerated here! You'll be banned!

....kidding. Welcome to SVTP!

Users who are viewing this thread