Watch me run 11.00 or faster WEN @ OSW

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Who wants to watch me run 11's or faster and get kicked out of OSW on WEN??

Have the new combo ready to dial in......

Last time I was there I asked the tech guy if I would have problems if I dipped past 12.00 and into the 11's w/o cage...... (I ran 11.90 last time on the last run and then just left before I got yelled at) He said that he would personally run down the track and kick me off himself.............. OMG, wait untill he sees wait I do on WEN!!!!!!

Should be pretty good.............. Anyone want to go watch??

smokedbystang

Established Member
Damn, I wouldn't mind going but I have a baseball game that night. Also have one on Friday. I have been wanting to go to the track but have not had the time. Good luck!!!

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Originally posted by smokedbystang
Damn, I wouldn't mind going but I have a baseball game that night. Also have one on Friday. I have been wanting to go to the track but have not had the time. Good luck!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I plan on getting in 5 runs (less crowded on WEN) 1st gear - mid of 3rd then letting off untill I have it dialed in. I have it pretty close, but that is on the street. Then I will rip it and see what is what!!!!!!!!

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Man was it hot........... I was at least a second off durring the day. Ran 12:75 @111 which is was off of my old best.

Got one good pass just as the sun went down but missed 4th and coasted throught the light @ 12:45 @119, so that would have been a great run....... I figuered out that the shifter was not tight and twisted on me.

By 9pm it was so humid out that everyone was sweating.

I'll be back soon and with the line lock and 30 shot........ damb rear break pads are shoot.

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
HEAH............... What's so funny???? I would like to see some of you guys run in this heat............. :rollseyes

Anyone up for a little racing FRI or next WEN???

I'll race you for a quarter........ if you thing you can handle that much $$$$........j/k

but if anyone want to meet up let me know.......... sucks being the only cobra there when everyone else is just trying to get 13:99 in there GT's or 16:00 in there imports.......... you know!! :rockon: :-D

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
Im sure Jake wouldnt mind meeting up one Weds or Sat night over here.....................

Need directions?????????????

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Expect some flack, you were posting that you would run 11.0's or better and went 12:40 and the mph was about normal. Last week I went 3 tenths faster and over 20 mph slower due to a missed fourth shift that I just coasted out. I did not hit the brakes and went 12.1 at 98mph. What is your 1/8 e.t. and mph?

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Originally posted by 78mphgpr
Expect some flack, you were posting that you would run 11.0's or better and went 12:40 and the mph was about normal. Last week I went 3 tenths faster and over 20 mph slower due to a missed fourth shift that I just coasted out. I did not hit the brakes and went 12.1 at 98mph. What is your 1/8 e.t. and mph?

What flack???? It's all in fun, can't take things too seriouly from strangers on a message forum............ You know?? I don't care how fast or slow I go, it's just for fun........ it not that big a deal.

I'd be happier if more people showed up just for the fun off it...... reguardless how fast or slow there run!!!!!

I'd loved to see more cobras there. Orlando Speed World is off of Colonial Drive (SR50- state road 50) in Orlando, I ussually take interstate 4 (I4) to 408 (bee line express) to SR50. OSW is about 5 or 6 miles down on the right hand side. Lots of signs when you get there. I am not sure what the best route is for the Tampa people though.............

anyway, let me know if anyone is interseted, if it is on a Fri maybe we can get a large group of people and and go party after.

oh yeah, my 1/8 is 7.565 and mph for 1/8 is 95.48

Last edited:

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Originally posted by vetkilr
Im sure Jake wouldnt mind meeting up one Weds or Sat night over here.....................

Need directions?????????????

sounds like a plan, may be in like 2 weeks as the 4th of July holiday is this up comming weekend............... directions would be good. Thanks!

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
I hardley run a bmp yet alone O-town's ice rink, im sure the fuel slut gang shoudl be coming soon to our area

Users who are viewing this thread