Watch, The Infamous Project - LIVE vehicle customization

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Hey Fellow SVT members,

I just got the clear from the Mods to introduce you guys all to my project! It's called: THE INFAMOUS PROJECT! It’s a great and unique idea created by myself. It consists of 2 cars, a 1992 BMW AC Schnitzer and a 1989 Mustang GT Convertible. Both which will be transformed and modified in about 3 months time!

Here’s the greatest part! Starting from Jan 1, 2010, to March 11, 2010 you will be able to watch LIVE how the projects are coming a long, day to day, and follow up with a blog.

Once both cars are completed THE INFAMOUS PROJECT plans to be showing both cars complete at Performance World 2010 in Toronto Ontario.

All the information can be seen on my website which I just finished a few days ago at www.theinfamousproject.com

For those that are on Facebook you can join my page there as well! The Infamous Project | Facebook

The more people who know about this the better! I really hope that this is an idea that I could potentially turn into something! I know there is no SVT during this project but my 2000 Lightning doesn't exactly suit the "project title" at this point!

Any support, feedback and donations are gladly accepted! I am doing this strictly for the hobby as so many people ask how I do all my own work. I hope this will be entertaining, unique and even maybe a bit educational!

Thanks for your support guys! :pepper:

-Infamou$

www.theinfamousproject.com

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
whats the point? Will you guys be modifying them for a certain event, or modifying them equally to see what their strengths/weaknesses are in multiple types of events? Why a Fox vert, seems like a disadvantage right off the bat vs that beamer.

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
whats the point? Will you guys be modifying them for a certain event, or modifying them equally to see what their strengths/weaknesses are in multiple types of events? Why a Fox vert, seems like a disadvantage right off the bat vs that beamer.

There is no competition man, it's just me building both cars.. They will then be revealed at a car show in Toronto. I am not doing anything differently than I normally do other than streaming my work live!

I chose a BMW and a Fox Body b/c those are my "roots" that I have worked with.. this is a personal thing that I am just allowing people to follow along!

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
There is no competition man, it's just me building both cars.. They will then be revealed at a car show in Toronto. I am not doing anything differently than I normally do other than streaming my work live!

I chose a BMW and a Fox Body b/c those are my "roots" that I have worked with.. this is a personal thing that I am just allowing people to follow along!

Sounds great man, any idea when they will be showing in Toronto? maybe i can make it up there, im trying to move back there.

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Sounds great man, any idea when they will be showing in Toronto? maybe i can make it up there, im trying to move back there.

Performance World 2010, March 11th-14th at the International Center in Toronto!

P.S. why do you want to move back to the cold? :p

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Bump Guys! All the other forums are beating you guys in terms of hits to my site! Google Analytics says so!

Help a great idea! Pass the idea along to your friends :)

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Great response to the project so far! Will soon have a Drafted time schedule available on the site to give everyone an idea on the time lines for both builds!

Please give feedback and ask any questions you like!

JBR87

Established Member
looks to mee like that schedule is pretty tight man... it's gonna be impressive to see it done on time.

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
looks to mee like that schedule is pretty tight man... it's gonna be impressive to see it done on time.

I've never finished late yet... But there is a first for everything.. I'll try to make it like a reality TV show.. where it all comes together at the last second LOL

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Hey guys! Sid will soon be kind enough to have a feature up on the site with more information on the project! For interested parties.. the website now has some new additions including the WATCH LIVE links.. which takes you to my streaming page where you will be able to watch me work live!

I am just working on some final sponsorships and will continue to update everyone via the NEWS section on my page!

JBR87

Established Member
check out this a rendering of what the final project might look like

TIP.jpg

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Vortech A Trim in the works for the project! Sponsorship Proposals have been submitted to select vendors! So keep your eyes peeled for updates!

Should have a full feature on T.I.P on the SVTP homepage soon!

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Are you working alone? That's an insane amount of work to do in 3 months, on 2 cars no less!!

I will be having a few friends help out here as the project goes along! Yes it is an insane amount of work, but it'll be worth it :)

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Hey All!

I hope everyone has had an excellent holiday over the past week and wish you all the best in the New Year!.

Well the time is nearing of the kick off of The Infamous Project. Friday at 3pm I plan to begin broadcasting and will be introducing the first project car! You will be able to tune in via the website at The Infamous Project – Custom Vehicle Modification Live! » WATCH LIVE! or you can access the USTREAM page directly via The Infamous Project on USTREAM: The Infamous Project consists of 2 cars being completely transformed in just 3 months time! These projects will show you h...

I have just completed paint and working on final assembly of the 1997 M3 project car and will be testing the camera tomorrow getting things ready for Friday. Here's hoping my ISP is reliable enough to provide uninterrupted streams for all. But please bare in mind that ISP's have issues, power outages occur etc. I will do my best to maintain a feed at all times.

Again please be sure to follow along on the website as all major updates will be covered there under the NEWS! section.

See you Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread