Waterbeds

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
The new soft side beds are designed to fit existing bed frames, are adjustable by side,
and look like regular mattresses now.

I may have to check one out...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Miss my waterbed so much. Had it since freshman year, super awesome sleep. I loved the fact in summer if you had the heater off the bed was nice and cool no matter how hot the house was, and if you needed more cool, you could stick your leg between the bladder and the frame and it would be ice cold. And then in the winter when it was cold the bed would be all nice and warm and inviting all the time.

Had to pack it away when I moved out of the 'rents house in with the gf. Slept on her standard queen with some 1.5" memory foam topper for a few months of agony and sleepless hot ass nights (used to waterbed keeping me cool and bundling up under 3-4 blankets thick), got a off name tempurpedic like Cal King. Now I get the same sleep I got with my waterbed but the tempurpedic is actually good for your back vs a waterbed which according to my chiropractor is like the worst thing you can do.

I still have the frame, pedestal, headboard and bladder at my parents house. Now that im moving into a real house, the thought has arisen as to set it up there, but I dont think the other rooms are big enough.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Had the old wooden sided waterbeds years ago, now have a king size soft sided one. Honestly my back can't handle it anymore and will being getting rid of it this fall when my girl moves in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread