Waxing tips?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
A couple months ago the wife mentioned it was bikini season and she wanted to get waxed. I said buy the stuff to do it, and I'll do it. ( Hell I cut my own bald ass head, I know bald). She picked up all the workings over the interweb. After the mohair foliage grow out, it was go time.

Of course I went right to YouTube to learn all the tips. After a couple views, I figured I had this. She was quite the sport as I got serious at the business at hand.

Well..its time for round 2 and though she has always managed to groom herself, it looks like this maybe a biweekly deal. Hoping I'm wrong, should I just let her go to the pros or stick to it.

PS. I would never try to wax the gt500, I'd pay to have that done!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was expecting car care not garage care

Unless it’s a chick, don’t let anybody wax your wife’s garage otherwise you might have a baby that looks nothing like you

If it is a chick, see what your wife is into and possibly make some money with the footage as a side gig.

Pardon my sarcasm, I’m 100% certain you’re trying to **** with everyone here on svtp, but if you are actually serious I’d suggest figuring this one out offline.

Coiled03

Established Member
Read this and literally did this:

giphy.webp

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Although this thread may derail quick.

My girl does the laser treatment. Pits and downstairs. She did it mostly to get rid of razor bumps, but says it’s the best money she has ever spent. I think it’s every 4-5weeks?

Machdup1

Established Member
This reminds of time time I thought I’d try some of those fire and ice sex lubes with the old lady to spice things up, but I used to much and end up with my dick burning like crazy.....

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I was expecting car care not garage care

Unless it’s a chick, don’t let anybody wax your wife’s garage otherwise you might have a baby that looks nothing like you

If it is a chick, see what your wife is into and possibly make some money with the footage as a side gig.

Pardon my sarcasm, I’m 100% certain you’re trying to **** with everyone here on svtp, but if you are actually serious I’d suggest figuring this one out offline.
Ok, I'm finished reading. I may hyperventilate laughing.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
The trick is to make sure she's handcuffed to the bed. That way she can't throw a right hook after you yank, and you get to reward yourself afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread