We MUST petition Autozone and other parts stores!!!!!!

RareYellowAsp

Established Member
Hey, I know,.....anyone can do whatever they want to their own car, but sometimes it just get's ridiculous. Remember the fad with the stupid LED windshield squirters? Now, it seems the the stick-on fender portholes are the newest cheap fad. We must petition Autozone and other stores like that limit the sales of these items. I'm seeing them everywhere, and here's proof. I took these with my phone, so they are grainy, but you get the idea. America,....stop ruining your cars! LOL :cuss:

Fender-1.jpg

WTF.jpg

*****Before anyone else takes it to heart, like someone else did, this thread is not to be taken seriously. Lighten up folks.*****

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Damn those would look good on the Lightning. You know, I may just go up there tomorrow and buy my chrome pieces for my rocker panels and some of those cool portal light things. Pimp

caliboy08

Established Member
thats really sad.. we actually had a cruise out in the bay about a month ago.. all was well until the hyphy people started showin' up. one was a black 99-04 v6 with 22's and the portholes like on the new escalade... i laughed alot..

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
i saw some on an old ass jeep today, lol, ghettto people deserve those ghetto cars, to each his/her own.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
dirty_canadian said:
i saw some on an old ass jeep today, lol, ghettto people deserve those ghetto cars, to each his/her own.

They deserve bicycles but then again I guess they always have aluminum foil and boom boxes.

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Hmm, I thought those were actually some kind of company badge of some sort. Dubb has their weird chrome marks people put on their ballerific "whips".

RareYellowAsp

Established Member
They came on the old 50's Buicks, but now GM is starting to use them again. All you have to do is take a piece of plastic, make it shiny or put flashing lights on it, and dumbasses will flock to it. Kinda like bugs to one of those zapper things.

RareYellowAsp

Established Member
Well, today I was getting in my car, and I spotted this beast. It looks like some sort of Cadillac hybrid. It's got 1 Caddy headlight, 1 big square headlight, 2 what look to be KC lights mounted on a pipe, and the whole thing is held together nicely with chicken wire. I'm thinking I need to move, there's too many strange sightings going on for me.

Chicken.jpg

RareYellowAsp

Established Member
If anyone else has any strange "aftermarket add-on parts" sightings, feel free to post them in here. Let's see what's rolling around out there.

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
I see those portholes on everything around here now.
Some of them actually look ok, but the majority of them look plain stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread