weather... gota love it! .......... not

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
so bored at work and half frozen from moving all the cars at work into a safe place away from the company plows! BUT how is it for all the northerners? Us lucky folks in the GTA are getting hit hard, snowing into tomorrow looks like.... how is it for everyone else?!

Electrokid

Established Member
Driving me crazy. Keeps getting warm, and making slush, then going back down to -20. Only 2 more months until I can take the car out of storage!

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
i know exactly what u mean, never a full day with decent winter driving weather, and high end car washes add up quickly

the slush is terrible, i dont mind the dry salt on the road as much, that slush is just YUK

u drive your car through the winter??

Electrokid

Established Member
No, car went in storage end of October - heated, humidity controlled garage out of town.

I have a Honda Accord for the winter and as my DD. My Mustang has never seen rain or snow. Only has 1100km on it.

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
car got close to 15000 Miles on the clock last summer...
since like november, I snuck 300-400 miles on her :x

worst part for me is not being able to reallly wash it ever again properly until warm... this summer must stay track only, 5 digits on the odometer AHHhh

and yes for the record, another great pile of snow this morning, my proteges wipers were fighting hard this morning!

Electrokid

Established Member
Amazing. On this day last year it was +18º with zero snow.

Today it is -18 and we received 15cm of snow yesterday. The end of winter is no where near :(

Users who are viewing this thread