weathertech digital fit floormats

hireman

Established Member
edit*...will now ship. **** SOLD**** traded in my 5.0 last night. complete set of front and rear mats. black in color. asking 120.00 obo picked up. I am in Canton Ga. would be willing to meet in the marietta area. these new are about 180.00 shipped. great condition, here's a link to their site and what I have.

http://www.weathertech.com/ford/201...floor-retention-device-type/dual-floor-posts/

best to get me by text @404-626-3175
feels weird not having a stang already and it's been less than 12 hours.... had 2 different ones for the last 9 years.:(

also have the thick injection molded OE rear cargo mat that covers the entire trunk with the embossed running pony for 45.00 obo (list is almost 100.00 on these from Ford)..package deal for it all....155.00. ....WILL NOW SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE....MY WEATHERTECH MATS FOR MY NEW CAR ARRIVED TODAY SO I NOW HAVE A FACTORY BOX TO SHIP IN......BUYER TO PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING
Thanks guys.
Bill
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

hireman

Established Member
by the way. these were in my car from the first week and the carpets, including the factory mats looked perfect.

ForgotMyUsrname

Established Member
Too bad you have the front/rears. I only need the fronts and my girlfriend lives in Canton (off Sixes).

Cheers.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Just to help the OP. I made it a point to make these floor mats my first mod after having them in my lightning. Hands down the best you can get. Everyone buys these crappy carpet ones for the logos.... They suck and don't protect shit. Weather tech has kept my carpet in its perfect new off the show room floor condition.

hireman

Established Member
I got these for my fiances jeep compass, these things are awesome!

thanks Guys , these things really are awesome. I actually ordered a set for my new ride last night on the way home from the dealership after I did the deal....ordered these before any other mod. I don't think I have em priced too high??? they last forever.
IMG_20130814_142943_zps076e4bbc.gif

IMG_20130814_143050_zpsa168e708.gif

IMG_20130814_143057_zps6c6a1d05.gif

little dirty...nothing that a little soap and water wouldn't take care real fast

hireman

Established Member
If you have any interest in trying to sell the rears separately, I'll take the fronts from you.

if anyone expresses an interest in the rears then that would work obviously...just don't want to end up putting the rears in my recycle bin....lol
it's too good of stuff for that

ForgotMyUsrname

Established Member
if anyone expresses an interest in the rears then that would work obviously...just don't want to end up putting the rears in my recycle bin....lol
it's too good of stuff for that

Oh I completely understand. I have a Laguna Seca X-Brace, so no one is sitting back there anyways. :rockon:

hireman

Established Member
Oh I completely understand. I have a Laguna Seca X-Brace, so no one is sitting back there anyways. :rockon:
I see why you would have no use for the rears either. You could however make me an offer for all of it then throw these in your recycle container and feel great that you protected your carpets and trunk and the environment to boot :banana:
that trunk mats about 80.00 on ebay

Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
thanks Guys , these things really are awesome. I actually ordered a set for my new ride last night on the way home from the dealership after I did the deal....ordered these before any other mod. I don't think I have em priced too high??? they last forever.

the price is not the issue... it's the fact i'm not local that is :nonono:

hireman

Established Member
I'll take the rears only if someone else wants just the fronts. OP to figure the cost split. I would need them shipped.

I have to go to the post office at lunch to mail some seasons tickets for the Falcons I just sold today I will measure a flat rate box and see if they'll fit and then we can talk more about that

hireman

Established Member
I see why you would have no use for the rears either. You could however make me an offer for all of it then throw these in your recycle container and feel great that you protected your carpets and trunk and the environment to boot :banana:
that trunk mats about 80.00 on ebay

deal pending w/ forgotmyusrname

hireman

Established Member
I havent heard anything back from forgotmyusrname ???

still nothing from forgotmyusrname so their available...also will ship now in factory box (my new mats for my CTS-V arrived today.)

weathertech mats front &rear....120.00 +shipping

OE rear cargo trunk mat....45.00 + shipping

buy them all for 165.00 and I'll eat paypal and shipping in continental US .......new over 275.00

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread