WEC Brown vs. Faber II June 7th

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Anybody else looking forward to this as much as I am? Last time I think Faber was way to hyped up and just fell victim to a lucky hit. However Mike Brown is a hella good fighter! This fight just matches up so well. I dont think it will be a let down.... Plus its FREE on Versus:rockon:

Thoughts? Predictions?

I am looking at Faber, 2nd round submission. I honestly cant see Mike Brown getting knocked out but rather choked out.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I think Faber by decision. I think he's gonna get in top control and work the dude over. I dunno. I like both, but I'd rather see Faber get his strap back.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
DEf gonna be a good fight, Brown is pretty powerful guy and was tossing Faber around the first fight. I like Faber, but I'm giving the edge to Brown...

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Last time I think Faber was way to hyped up and just fell victim to a lucky hit.

How was it a lucky punch? Brown slipped the elbow and threw a perfect counter.

I think Brown will win this one but most likely by decision. I think he's too big for Faber. Faber lost to Tyson(a big 55er) and to Brown (a big 45er). Just looks like Faber has troble with guys that he can't bully around.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
How was it a lucky punch? Brown slipped the elbow and threw a perfect counter.

I think Brown will win this one but most likely by decision. I think he's too big for Faber. Faber lost to Tyson(a big 55er) and to Brown (a big 45er). Just looks like Faber has troble with guys that he can't bully around.

I agree it was great timing on that punch, but at the same time how do you time something as freakish as a flying elbow off the cage!?! The instincts of a (good) fighter can be amazing at times, cause the average guy would have ate an elbow for sure!

Like I said, Brown was pushing Faber around he does seem to strong for Faber. I hope I'm wrong.:beer:

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
He broke his F'n hand what do you expect....

Good fight but Faber will be back

It's called shit happens. Protect your hands. Professionals don't make excuses. He lost twice. I'm sure he will be back. I look forward to fight 3. So if he hurts himself again then what? Still no answer for Mike Brown.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Brown is to Faber as Anderson is to Franklin.
Some people just match up perfectly.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Brown is to Faber as Anderson is to Franklin.
Some people just match up perfectly.

I think Faber had the right gameplan and was winning the fight until he injured his hand..........He at least had a chance! Franklin at no time what-soooooo-everrrrrr had any chance, in niether fight!

Users who are viewing this thread