Wednesday Joke

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely no joke tomorrow, I'll either be blissfully asleep or trying to wake up. Hopefully Friday I can return to form.

An old man and his old wife have been married for 40 years. Every year for their anniversary, the husband would take his wife to the state Fair.
Every year there was a man who offered airplane rides for $10 (it's one of the old prop planes). The elderly man would ask his wife if they could go on the plane, and every year she would say, "Ten dollars is ten dollars, we don't have that money."
This year at the fair, the pilot overheard this and said, "I'll let you both fly for free, but only if you don't scream, talk, or make any noises.
The wife and husband agree and they hop in the plane with the pilot.
They take off and the pilot is listening...not a peep. He begins to do some twists and steep turns...still not a word. Finally, he does an aerial flip, but even that didn't make them gasp.
The pilot decides to give up and lands the plane.
He looks at the husband and says, "I pulled every trick in the book, but I guess you both have nerves of steel." "What did you think about the flight?"
The husband replies, "Well, it was certainly what I imagined it would be like, but when my wife fell out of the plane, I didn't want to say anything because you know...10 dollars is 10 dollars."

Users who are viewing this thread