Wednesday Night Meet in Annapolis

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Every Wednesday night at Jemal's 50 Shopping Center right off Route 50. This is a multi-forums meet rain or shine, there is a rain spot that we have available. Everything from American Muscle to Imports and Euros are welcome. It's a good time and feel like cruising out for a bit. The meet is usually from 8 - 12 and the shopping center is right past the McDonald's near the Bay Bridge.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Did you get the fan situation ironed out bro'......if so when you comin to pick me up, haha. :beer:

Kind of. I stuck a 16 inch pusher on the top and it seems to work ok.

We can do a test drive around soon. I think the weather is supposed to be ok tomorrow.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Guys were talking about your new set-up! Gotta love the internet rumors!

Yeah, it is always kind of funny. I totally would have gone, it was a nice night out.

Last year at the college park show, I was there and the blower wasn't even on the car. Eric was standing near the car and whenever people would look at it and ask what it ran he kept lowering the time he was telling people.

By the end of the show, it was a 7 second car on the motor. :lol:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Yeah, it is always kind of funny. I totally would have gone, it was a nice night out.

Last year at the college park show, I was there and the blower wasn't even on the car. Eric was standing near the car and whenever people would look at it and ask what it ran he kept lowering the time he was telling people.

By the end of the show, it was a 7 second car on the motor. :lol:

It was nice out and by the Bridge the wind was blowing and kept the skeeters away.

Oh, these guys swore up and down your running all kinds of crazy stuff. I think they would have shit their pants if you rolled in

convert03cobra

Established Member
What you need to do is buy another identical looking car with stock motor and roll up to all these meets and tell people this is the 8 second car. I would love to see their faces when you popped the hood and all they saw was a dusty stock motor. lol

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
What you need to do is buy another identical looking car with stock motor and roll up to all these meets and tell people this is the 8 second car. I would love to see their faces when you popped the hood and all they saw was a dusty stock motor. lol

Back in my, ummmm, less responsible days, we actually had something like that. We would roll out in the reasonably stock car and then switch them up at a later point in the night.

There was actually a good friend of mine who, throughout the years, had similar types of setups to me but his notchback was the forest green color. To add to the confusion, we kind of looked alike.

People were always confusing the two cars and me and him.

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Back in my, ummmm, less responsible days, we actually had something like that. We would roll out in the reasonably stock car and then switch them up at a later point in the night.

There was actually a good friend of mine who, throughout the years, had similar types of setups to me but his notchback was the forest green color. To add to the confusion, we kind of looked alike.

People were always confusing the two cars and me and him.

Hey Stranger! Hope that trans fluid did you well ;-) Remember meeting me at the bike shop? I got myself an 03 Cobra Vert now ... still have the slow 10 second 99 cobra street car as well :rockon::beer:

-Tim

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Hey Stranger! Hope that trans fluid did you well ;-) Remember meeting me at the bike shop? I got myself an 03 Cobra Vert now ... still have the slow 10 second 99 cobra street car as well :rockon::beer:

-Tim

Of course!

I am pretty sure I am still using it! :rockon:

stsltd

Established Member
Anyone going out tonight to the Annapolis meet? - weather looks perfect, we might run out there for a while.....

Dave

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'll be out after 9. The kids have football camp until 9 up at the Severn School.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Have to work tonight, otherwise I would.

Another night perhaps!

There were several Cobras out two weeks ago and a couple of GT's. If you guys are bored, it's a nice drive and no hassle getting in or out. Lot's of nice cars

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I'm about to go to the gym... and then after that I'm heading out there. Probably won't be there til a little after 10.

EDIT:

Got held up at home... wasn't able to make it :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread