Wedssport SA-70 (charcoal) 18x9/18x10 & KDW2

WDW MKR

Established Member
Putting my wheels and tires up for sale due to a change in front track width requiring a different wheel offset. I can't just purchase new front wheels as these wheels are no longer offered in the charcoal finish, nor are they offered in the offset that I now need. Wheels look brand new and the tires might as well be. The entire setup only has ~2k miles on it. I'm constantly asked about these wheels, so I'm hoping someone can put them to good use. Even had a small blip in 5.0 Mustang magazine last year.

Wedssport SA-70 in charcoal finish
18x9 +20mm offset (5x114.3)
18x10 +18mm offset (5x114.3)

BF Goodrich KDW-2
255/40/18
295/35/18

The SA-70 is now available only in bronze or black chrome. A similar bronze set is $1630-2150, depending on vendor and how soon you want them (4-6wk special order at the cheap places). The black chrome is an additional $800-960 for the set. The tires are $838 from Tirerack. That's a total of ~$2500-2975 for wheels and tires in the bronze finish. I'm offering everything (includes center caps, centering rings, lug nuts and spline drive sockets) for $2050 plus shipping. PRICE REDUCED!! Local pick-up is much preferred and I will drive up to 30min to meet you.

DSCF2257.gif

DSCF2251.gif

weds_sa_70_gry_ci3_l.gif

Last edited:

WDW MKR

Established Member
Two sales fell through. Getting used to the slight offset from the new k-member, so get them before I change my mind!

WDW MKR

Established Member
Not really looking to separate at this time. If you absolutely don't want them to sell on your end, I'll do $2000 for just the wheels... plus shipping. They look great on your car in the pics!

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
ok, I'll think about it, just bought an IRS so funds are a bit limited, lol.

the ones on the pics are 17s, have two sets and I just recently got a set of 18s but could always use another, especially since they stopped making this color!

WDW MKR

Established Member
You know you need them! :D

I also have one pair of unmounted 17x9s with ET Streets on them. Not currently planning to sell, though I could be talked into it once the 18s are gone.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
that's the problem, I know I need them :-D
but my bank account and credit card are yelling at me not to buy :bash:

if I could sell some of my parts this would be easy, but here in Europe it's difficult to get rid of 99-04 parts.

anyway, enough chatting in your for sale topic, I will see what I can do and hope you'll still have them when I get the cash together

WDW MKR

Established Member
$2050 plus shipping. PRICE REDUCED!! Local pick-up is much preferred and I will drive up to 30min to meet you.

Users who are viewing this thread