Gradkowski

The rest of my team looks like this

Calvin J
R White
AP
Javid Best
D. Keller
M. Clayton

I picked up Hill but don't like the fact that i would have 3 lions starting.....kinda gross

What do you guys think I should do???
I was flip flopping between Palmer and Hill initially.

Coiled03

Established Member
Probaby Henne to be honest, but I'd seriously consider Bradford. Sorta depends on their opponents.

Raven519

Established Member
i say Hill, thats who i picked up. Henne is on a bye week aswell, so don't bother with him. Hill is up against the Rams, so he should do pretty good for a fill in guy.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Well, since Pierre Thomas is out, should I even bothering starting Ivory @ Arizona?

EDIT: Should I start Derrick Mason vs Broncos or Santana Moss vs GB?

Last edited:

jtkz13

Established Member
You're a little Lions heavy, but if they light it up its a guaranteed win. I would def go with Palmer, easily the best receiving corps of the available qb teams.

JStyles

Established Member
I picked up Hill as well and will be playing him. Palmer is way too inconsistent to trust... I wouldn't worry about playing 3 lions - especially a QB and a WR. If one does well, odds are the other one did too. Best will def get some screen passes too...

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Not to thread jack but does anyone know if Lesean Mccoy is playing? Bastards on espn says he's not, but espn's fantasy site says he is. (I figure someone on here has Lesean's number)

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
hope you picked up shaun hill....27 points as my bye week fill in = me happy...lol

Nope i fagged it up. I picked him up on tuesday got talked out of it and went with palmer on friday. I also sat Vernon davis for Keller. I would have won if i had stuck with hill and played VD but thats how fantasy goes. I'm still in 3rd and sitting good so far

Raven519

Established Member
yea, i needed keller to do something for me in my yahoo league, but of course he didn't and i got my first loss. My CBS team thanks to Hill is still undefeated. woohoo

Users who are viewing this thread