Weekend pics

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
Awesome 6 cyliner. Lets see some engine pics. First lower the car please it looks like a 4X4 and ditch those nasty ass centercaps in the wheels and ditch those oxydised headlights for some smoked ones. What kind of power is it making?

Last edited:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Damn 03Saleen, you wouldn't talk about a man's shit would ya?

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
lol, well if you have some layin around plz send them my way! ill be glad to replace them... i had to put the stock springs back on cause of the turbo exhaust pipes were 1.5" off of the ground and umm not really drive-able thats fixed and my springs are goin on soon!

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
a buddy of mine just bought that black 5.0 this past week, vortech SC, built motor and trans, they told him it did 11's but well see, im guessing it wont go farther than 12's..... only pushing 4#

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
i still need a real tune, it put down 280hp and 360fpt I installed mac shorty headers, and got the exhaust piping re-done to the turbo's, after the tune, ill go back and see what she puts down.

mrose75

Established Member
murph said:
i still need a real tune, it put down 280hp and 360fpt I installed mac shorty headers, and got the exhaust piping re-done to the turbo's, after the tune, ill go back and see what she puts down.

I was expecting a little higher numbers on a TT, even if it is a 6.:shrug: TQ looks good. Definately put those spring back on.

Users who are viewing this thread