Weekend Plans?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Stay strong brother.

I'm on day 2, but tonight's my Friday and I get off around 11P. Amazing how much more rested you feel.

No kidding, I was on since April 3rd...at least. Requested the night shift on for this reason lol.

Hoping to hit South Padre tomorrow.
Love me some SPI.

MG0h3

Established Member
Love me some SPI.
So far it's my favorite beach. The sand and water aren't as nice as maybe Florida or even the west coast, but the ease of access, room on the beach, access to food/drinks/restrooms makes up for it and then some.

Used to work in Socal and what a pain in the ass. Hour to park. 30min walk. 10 rows of people between you and the water. List goes on.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
So far it's my favorite beach. The sand and water aren't as nice as maybe Florida or even the west coast, but the ease of access, room on the beach, access to food/drinks/restrooms makes up for it and then some.

Used to work in Socal and what a pain in the ass. Hour to park. 30min walk. 10 rows of people between you and the water. List goes on.
Yessir. And outside of spring break, not a lot of people.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Stay strong brother.

I'm on day 2, but tonight's my Friday and I get off around 11P. Amazing how much more rested you feel.

No kidding, I was on since April 3rd...at least. Requested the night shift on for this reason lol.

Hoping to hit South Padre tomorrow.
Appreciate it. The other week I went 4 days with no booze and felt more energetic. I did it to make sure I didn't have some sort of physical addiction. No problems at all with sleeping, irritability, tremors. Nothing but good things as a matter of fact. I just tend to drink more than moderately when I do imbibe. I wish I liked beer better because then I would consume less due to it being more filling than hard liquor.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not sure yet gonna hot. May get the Cobra put early morning. Spend time with the family. May go shooting at the range. Then grill and have some drinks at the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackfang

Established Member
Going to be hot here. Wife is nursing a good hangover from drinking and dancing last night. Even at 48 she can still tie one on pretty good..lol

MG0h3

Established Member
Appreciate it. The other week I went 4 days with no booze and felt more energetic. I did it to make sure I didn't have some sort of physical addiction. No problems at all with sleeping, irritability, tremors. Nothing but good things as a matter of fact. I just tend to drink more than moderately when I do imbibe. I wish I liked beer better because then I would consume less due to it being more filling than hard liquor.

Copy that man. I'm the same. Half the time I think I drink because I'm bored. Split with my fiance and it's been a ****ing shit show ever since.

Oh well. I am in fact hitting SPI today!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
a5a7640899689b4a08c1c8ad7da67db5.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Looks good Todd.
Thanks Bud. Just don't look too close. :)

What car show you at? We gotta local one in marinette wi for logging day festival should stop up

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
This one was almost due West of you on the St. Croix River...Hudson. I live about 10 miles from there.

I might have to check out that show some time. I do travel for shows. My favorite show I go to every year is in Clear Lake, Iowa. My favorite bartender is there too. :cool:

nfamous

Established Member
Thanks Bud. Just don't look too close. :)

This one was almost due West of you on the St. Croix River...Hudson. I live about 10 miles from there.

I might have to check out that show some time. I do travel for shows. My favorite show I go to every year is in Clear Lake, Iowa. My favorite bartender is there too. :cool:
Nice I'll have to check it out sometime also

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
May see you there again this year. But I may be working the food trailer down by the paddle boat instead of showing the cobra.
Did you ever get your cams put in?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
May see you there again this year. But I may be working the food trailer down by the paddle boat instead of showing the cobra.
Did you ever get your cams put in?
Excellent. I didn't put the cams in yet. Still debating whether or not I'm going to do anything more to this car. I still have the cams if you or anybody you know is interested in them.

Users who are viewing this thread