Weekend Plans?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not too much this weekend. I think it's supposed to be crappy out on Sunday.
Probably go to the gym on both days for cardio, do some bodybuilding, do some shopping and just hang out/relax.

hostile500

Established Member
IMG_2213.JPG

Another day spent in the garage. Wrinkle black TVS and a wrinkle red gen3 2650 still to come

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Thanks bud. We finally hit the 20s today and sunny. Figured I get some of the customer stuff out the door before the winter weather hit again tonight.

Good idea. I was thinking of cleaning up the bus and the plow but they've issued a Wintah storm warning for us with another 5-8 overnight.

I think I'll wait.

hostile500

Established Member
Good idea. I was thinking of cleaning up the bus and the plow but they've issued a Wintah storm warning for us with another 5-8 overnight.

I think I'll wait.

So much for snowmobiling tomorrow with the storm coming in huh. Cleaning it up instead of playing on it. Being an adult sucks

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
So much for snowmobiling tomorrow with the storm coming in huh. Cleaning it up instead of playing on it. Being an adult sucks

I'm trying to figure out a way to get to the trails by me. They're only about a half mile, as the crow flies, but I drove the car to check out a way to get there and I don't think I can do it without riding down the shoulder of the road...the snow's too ****in' deep in the ditches.

Last weekend up North, I was the only one outta 5 sleds to not get stuck ridin' the ditches. And there's more snow here than up North!

hostile500

Established Member
I'm trying to figure out a way to get to the trails by me. They're only about a half mile, as the crow flies, but I drove the car to check out a way to get there and I don't think I can do it without riding down the shoulder of the road...the snow's too ****in' deep in the ditches.

Last weekend up North, I was the only one outta 5 sleds to not get stuck ridin' the ditches. And there's more snow here than up North!

Dam. Yeah that makes it tough. The roads kill the carbides big time. But riding instead of digging and lifting is the way to be

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm more worried about gettin' hit by a drunk drivah...this is Wisconsin.

Where are you in Wisconsin again? I seem to remember you might be a doctor in the GB area. Madison myself but originally from Slinger/Hartford so a right winger. I've been cussed out multiple times based on my bumper stickers and yard signs in Madison.

Anyone, birthing class for me today and then dinner and a couple beers at the Great Dane. We are due April 1st so it's getting pretty real.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Where are you in Wisconsin again? I seem to remember you might be a doctor in the GB area. Madison myself but originally from Slinger/Hartford so a right winger. I've been cussed out multiple times based on my bumper stickers and yard signs in Madison.

Anyone, birthing class for me today and then dinner and a couple beers at the Great Dane. We are due April 1st so it's getting pretty real.
I'm not a doctor but I do know how to operate.

I boat on the St Croix River and work in MN. I'm around 10 miles from the MN border.

And congrats on the baby...being a dad is my greatest accomplishment.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm not a doctor but I do know how to operate.

I boat on the St Croix River and work in MN. I'm around 10 miles from the MN border.

And congrats on the baby...being a dad is my greatest accomplishment.

Wrong guy then but I have no doubt you know how to operate! Thank you though on the baby wishes! Especially exciting since we are having a son. I was a chip off the ol' block, dad was a chip off the ol' block and grandpa was a chip off the ol' block so I think you can see where this is going!

We have a 1/12th stake in a small family cabin on Balsam Lake, went there almost every summer of my life. Started as great grandpa's and has pass down to my dad, his siblings and his 1st cousins. Unfortunately it can't split again. I'm betting you know where Balsam Lake is if you boat on the St Croix.

hostile500

Established Member
I'm more worried about gettin' hit by a drunk drivah...this is Wisconsin.

Here in NH we seem to have a lot of snowmobile and ATV accidents, just turning the garbage channel Sunday or Monday morning and there always talking about crashes that happen over the weekend. New Hampshire is up there in the rankings for most alcohol bought category

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Wrong guy then but I have no doubt you know how to operate! Thank you though on the baby wishes! Especially exciting since we are having a son. I was a chip off the ol' block, dad was a chip off the ol' block and grandpa was a chip off the ol' block so I think you can see where this is going!

We have a 1/12th stake in a small family cabin on Balsam Lake, went there almost every summer of my life. Started as great grandpa's and has pass down to my dad, his siblings and his 1st cousins. Unfortunately it can't split again. I'm betting you know where Balsam Lake is if you boat on the St Croix.
Balsam Lake is about 30 miles almost due North of me.

My firstborn was a boy too. This is what he looks like now:

645c21c309996024b18a4e99daf4ff8a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread