Weekend Warrior Oil Relocate, MM Kmember, A-Arm Best place to buy.

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Well I have done some searching for the best setup for me. My car is seldom driven street only. I would like to shed a few pounds while making the cars belly easier to access.

I already own the MM Coilovers w/350lbs Spring and Caster Plates. I am thinking of buying the following.

MM Subframe Connectors Full Length
MM K-Member
MM Adjustable Tie Rod End Kit
MM Front Control Arms Urethane, Std. Offset or Another brand with rubber bushings:)
Oil Relocation Kit

I am picky I want no added noise (creaks, clunks ect.) I would prefer rubber over urethan or delrin for this reason. I want all the parts to bolt right in without beating them. They are bolt on right? Except the subframes:)

1. Will I have alignment issues?
2. Can I put the Kmember in without removing the engine.
3. If so how do you support the engine? I have a cherry picker and a lift.
4. Do most headers clear the kmember?
5. Is there a better vender to buy the stuff cheaper from?
6. Is it wise to use someone elses A-Arms to save some money?

I know others have asked these same questions. The answers are spread around. I am not sold on the MM stuff. A guy maybe selling a grigs kmember. Not sure I want to piece a bunch of stuff togetherfrom different companies. How is the UPR Kmember kit? Would it work ok with my current stuff? I see POSTBAN is running exactly what my setup is. Maybe he will chime in.

I got the car tore apart and want to order parts on Monday morning so please help.

Looks like my retail total is going to be $1800. Kinda steep to save 50lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread