Weekly cruise in Red Lion, PA (south of york)

bloomy63

Established Member
just came across this a few days ago and really just wanted to spread the word if any one on here would want to go out on Wednesdays. Additional information is below. Last Wednesday had about 30-40 cars ranging from street rods, muscle cars, euros, sport compacts, trucks and bikes.

The Sonic Weekly - 5pm to 9pm - Wednesdays
A car, truck and motorcycle show that includes all makes and models that meet 5 to 9 p.m. on Wednesdays at:

Sonic Drive
3133 Cape Horn Road
Red Lion, PA 17356

I'm planning on going tonight, this wil be my first time there.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I've been there once, and I know svtBeatdown has been there a couple times since he isnt far from that area...its a lot of Mopars (Skittles and older muscle), and a lil too much rice for me...even though I drive an STi...lol

rw93cobra

Established Member
anyone going in the next week or 2? If i can get my 93 cobra ready for the body shop in time this week i wouldn't mind bringing my 01 cobra down and might be able to get a buddy or 2 to come.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
I'll be there next wed. going to cecil tonight. If i still have the truck anyway...if not I'll bring the gf's scion

rw93cobra

Established Member
I might be able to make it next week. My heater core started leaking in my 93 cobra so i tore that out last night instead.

Users who are viewing this thread