Weekly Orange County Svtp Meet

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
My clutch went boom lastnight! :mad: around 7pm. :thumbdown:Sounded like I ran over a few aluminum cans.. and I ask for tonight off!

Also supposesly when I bought the car it had a "sports" clutch done a few months before I bought the car:confused:..I call bs or its some POS clutch that lasted just under 20k! But ima soon find out when I get her up in the air what clutch it is or if its oem

:mad:
98 bab Cobra

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I might go check it out

Hell yeah! :beer:

My clutch went boom lastnight! :mad: around 7pm. :thumbdown:Sounded like I ran over a few aluminum cans.. and I ask for tonight off!

Also supposesly when I bought the car it had a "sports" clutch done a few months before I bought the car:confused:..I call bs or its some POS clutch that lasted just under 20k! But ima soon find out when I get her up in the air what clutch it is or if its oem

:mad:
98 bab Cobra

Damn! Im sorry to hear that man. What were you doing when it happened? Time to upgrade to a nice twin disk

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Damn! Im sorry to hear that man. What were you doing when it happened? Time to upgrade to a nice twin disk

Nothing just driving up the road, that or the throw out bearing blew. I would if I had the $$$ but I got a deal on a spec 2.5 I couldn't pass up

98 bab Cobra

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Thanks for everyone that made it out. This meet was alot smaller then normal. But was great meeting you Vince. Love your cobra, soooooo clean!

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
Nice meeting you guys as well..even though it wasn't a big turn out there was a good group of guys there and chronic taco was pretty good as well. We'll try and make it out there as often as we can.

applecarguy

Established Member
wow i feel like an idiot this is a good impression for me to make being a new person. The calendar I looked at on my computer was set to May for some reason. And the 14th of May is a monday haha.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
wow i feel like an idiot this is a good impression for me to make being a new person. The calendar I looked at on my computer was set to May for some reason. And the 14th of May is a monday haha.

Lol. It's cool, no worries. Happens to the best of us. Hopefully we'll see you out at the meet! :)

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member

I appreciate the opportunity to advise you regarding this mistake.

To ensure a complete understanding between you and this forum!

svtperformance imposes various penalties when users understate their mistakes. You could be subject to infractions, temporary bans, or a permanent ban.

A realistic possibility of no action at this time exists: considering your newbie status is in good standing.

We all look forward to assisting you in the future when you need advice on such matters!
:-D

Last edited:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
I appreciate the opportunity to advise you regarding this mistake.

To ensure a complete understanding between you and this forum!

svtperformance imposes various penalties when users understate their mistakes. You could be subject to infractions, temporary bans, or a permanent ban.

A realistic possibility of no action at this time exists: considering your newbie status is in good standing.

We all look forward to assisting you in the future when you need advice on such matters!
:-D
:lol:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
i appreciate the opportunity to advise you regarding this mistake.

to ensure a complete understanding between you and this forum!

A realistic possibility of no action at this time exists: Considering your newbie status is in good standing.

:-d

lmfao!

Users who are viewing this thread