Weekly Sonics Hump Day Meet (Fullerton)

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Been going to a local Sonics meet last couple weeks. Meet happens every Wednesday. Cars start rolling in around 8ish. I usually roll in around 9 an there's a good group of cars there. Mostly import/tuner cars but theres been more domestic cars going lately. Last week there were a few Z's, GTR an a Cts-v and other mustangs. I usually bring a few mustang buddies out with me. Cobras, gt's etc. it goes fairly late 12am or later. It's a fun meet to hang out at and shoot the shit. :)

Address: 1632 Lemon Street, Anaheim‎ CA‎ 92801

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Went to a meet months ago in the Mitt 3000GT. Great group of people and everyone was chill, highly recommended for a diverse car scene :rockon:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Been going to a local Sonics meet last couple weeks. Meet happens every Wednesday. Cars start rolling in around 8ish. I usually roll in around 9 an there's a good group of cars there. Mostly import/tuner cars but theres been more domestic cars going lately. Last week there were a few Z's, GTR an a Cts-v and other mustangs. I usually bring a few mustang buddies out with me. Cobras, gt's etc. it goes fairly late 12am or later. It's a fun meet to hang out at and shoot the shit. :)

Address: 1632 Lemon Street, Anaheim‎ CA‎ 92801

Dude, with all the meets and cruises you attend or organize, you are well becoming a Star. Question, were you the popular guy in High School?:-D

Props to you, you’re having and good time and building a network of friends and acquaintances:rockon:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Dude, with all the meets and cruises you attend or organize, you are well becoming a Star. Question, were you the popular guy in High School?:-D

Props to you, you’re having and good time and building a network of friends and acquaintances:rockon:

c6e4d81f-ae1f-1548.jpg

...or trolling

lol, thanks man

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Well because I'm an idiot and forgot I told my gf that we'd go see a movie tonight when I get off work, I won't be at the meet till 10:30-11ish. It really doesn't start gettin busy till 9:30-10 so I'll def roll in after the movie.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Ill be there around 8:30 if anyone else wants to roll around that time hit me up 714-292-6363

Users who are viewing this thread