Weekly Stang Gang Meet

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
The Stang Gang of Tampa, Fl meets every saturday at the Sonic on Tampa Rd in Oldsmar. Starts at 730 til ?

This week (Dec 17) we will have a special guest, Herman from Horsepower by Herman will be in town and attending our little meet.

Come out, enjoy some food, nice stangs, and some cool people.

Ironhand

Banned
Jump in the Cobra and go Nick. You still got time, I'm leaveing Lakeland in about 40 minutes myself, we can meet then go if you want, I'll lead the way.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Well...

I would have liked to have gone, but I was still at work when I posted. When I left work, I had to go home and hang out with the kids. Hope you guys had fun.

FEARNO1

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Dam wish I could have gone!! Did a lot of people go??

Actually no there wasnt many there. I was there for about an hour and was about to leave because there was very few cars. Then Herman showed up and I stayed to shot the breeze with him.

Voodoo Snake

Established Member
The Stang Gang Official Cruise In at Sonic is only EVERY OTHER Saturday from 7:30 till?

FYI: There is no Cruise ins scheduled for December 24th or December 31st due to Christmas Eve and NYE.

Thanks,

Jay

Boogie Man said:
The Stang Gang of Tampa, Fl meets every saturday at the Sonic on Tampa Rd in Oldsmar. Starts at 730 til ?

This week (Dec 17) we will have a special guest, Herman from Horsepower by Herman will be in town and attending our little meet.

4obra

new faces

Boogie Man said:

hey i live in palm harbor off of tampa rd and would like to come and check out the rides. i have an 04 fire red cobra. do you guys welcome new faces?? :beer: :beer: :beer:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
firecobra04 said:
hey i live in palm harbor off of tampa rd and would like to come and check out the rides. i have an 04 fire red cobra. do you guys welcome new faces?? :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sure they do....the more the better! :beer:

Ironhand

Banned
firecobra04 said:

You better be there! :) :beer:

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
99flblackcobra said:
Is there a meet this saturday?
im not sure but im guessing they will meet up. i personally am going out to that big party in ybor city saturday night, gona see me some boobies :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread