Weird and Sad

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
So as some of you know I let my beautiful 03 DSG lightly modded vert go a few months ago due to concerns of its mechanical reliabilty, the other night I have a dream that I got to drive it again (good dream but made me sad when I woke up) so I mention this to my wife and she says "funny you say that because Im pretty sure I saw your old Cobra driving around town the other day" which is weird to think about someone else driving her, im just rambling but its really weird to me, anyone else have this situation happen to them?

BWH2003

Established Member
Yeah I have had that before. I got rid of my 89 Iroc a few years back. It only had 38,000 original miles and was a fully loaded 350 TPI Iroc-Z. I do miss it but I know that the guy it went to really wanted it and will take care of it and I moved on to a better car by getting rid of it. I would be happy if I saw it driving again so I know exactly how you feel.

I guess look on the bright side though. You can always get another one. Or you could think of the cobra breaking down everytime you think about it. LOL, that would not make you miss it at all

5280stang

Established Member
Yeah my brother sold his car (96 Black Vert cobra) for around 18G's and found it a few lots down for 26G's.(what he bought it for) Then soon after that we ran into the guy who bought it. Then with his 98 white cobra on the same street as we seen the other 96 vert, we found his car. So yeah it is weird, but I think to myself....yeah I had her first, and I could drive her better them you. Kinda like seeing an x girlfriend.

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
I hada very awesome ... ehemmm... dream about my ex girlfriend the other day and told my buddies. later that day one of them said "thats wierd, I could've sworn she was getting nailed by xxxxx now." I mean that's a wierd/sad thought if you know what I mean... sigh

so i made it up. I'm bored

Last edited:

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
i had thoughts about that back when i was about to trade in my 95 gt for an 04 mach....

speaking of dreams

i had a dream last night i was nailing some dark headed girl and my g/f walked in looked at me for a second in disgust.... then she joined in.

needless to say i awoke this morning light-headed... all the body in my body was somewhere else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread