Welcome back Hermann

Lomancobra

Established Member
So I heard a certain fugitive to SVTP has done his time and has been released on his on recognisance.:lol: I'm glad you guys finally realized that Hermann is one of the leading experts in the 03 community and any forum without his knowledge is at a severe disadvantage.

I was lucky enough to get a ride in Hermann's car. Suddenly my kenne bell cobra is a dog. I could not believe how fast his ride was. Now I'm considering doing the Auto conversion. That car is right around the corner from 9 second slips. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Welcome back to the site Hermann, SVTP stock is soaring off the charts. :beer: :beer: :beer:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
this is coming from a guy who simply couldn't wait to get his car done

g.j.....this is b.s. can't see that you were the issue still? there are more customers in this world besides you thanks god who can wait to get there car in the shop to be worked on. YOU simply didn't want to drop your car off to get worked on....always wanted us to fit you in when you could get free late in the day.....expecting us to keep a lift free and not do work while we waited for you to arrive? That is simply b.s.....especially for something as simple as cutting a tail pipe shorter to make them exactly the same length? come on.... grow up... we don't make the exhaust systems! tell the whole story when you decide to talk b.s. all of this could have been a non issue if YOU could have simply dropped your car off for the entire day....it's just that simple.......and for the record, joe at my shop TOLD YOU we no longer wanted to work on YOUR CAR......not the other way around....what parts off of my car did i try to sell you WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE? You knew fully , i asked you if you wanted the system i had just taken off of my car since i swapped a solid rear in and yours was on back order for a couple weeks! it was on my car 2 weeks and i gave you a price 100's of dollars cheaper than the new system you were waiting for....you thought about it a couple days(remembering this now? lol!) and decided to wait for the new system anyway which you recieved and had installed....we did the system and you noticed the one tailpipe on the one side was about a half inch or less longer, we tried to align it on the ground since we had two innop cars on both lifts, and there wasn't enough pipe to adjust it, so we decided to bring it in when the lifts were free......thats where this whole problem arose of you not being able to drop your car off for the day.....joe called you over 5 times, telling you to bring your car and you did not.......it's just that simple ....and after that joe simply told you we no longer wanted to do business with you due to your attitude.......all in a nutshell....... have a great day, i'm glad you have found other shops that would take you in....thats whats nice about this world...choices! we made ours and made you make another...glad it worked out for you!!:beer: oh...and bashing like a child is a good way to get back at a shop that told you WE no longer wanted YOUR business due your own personal problems ? We have HUNDREDS of totally satisfied customers, many of which are on this board....funny that you are the only one complaining of this? Again, glad you are happy now, thats what matters isn't it....funny how as soon as i return to this board trolls come out to create problems for those that do actually do things the right way? Hope to see yours or your peer's car's at the track so we can see who can actually make these cars fast......lol! don't see many other 10 sec or faster 03's from around here! Enjoy! hermann :beer:

Last edited:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
lie? you must be kidding...

i have many witnesses to your behavior g.j.....come on now...you knew EVERYTHING...... I simply gave you another option(which i thought was being cool since mine was 2 WEEKS OLD and never been in rain...so you didn't have to wait) grow up dude.....the rest of us have......read your terms of service for this site....vendor bashing is a no-no...there are ALWAYS two sides to every story...... move on with your life! ;-) That same spintech system that came off of my car is still in the back of my shop ....lol! don't be so mad because we told you we didn't want to do business with you, your obviously happy with your situation now right? go be happy!:beer:

Last edited:

Lomancobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03MUSTANGSVT
I don't know about the rest of you, but my experiences with Hermann have sucked!!! I had a 93 LX that he had performed work on. Back at that time, depending on who you were determined what he would charge you for parts and labor. I was having problems with the car at that time due to the work he had performed and he didn't want to take the time (or he couldn't figure out the problem) to fix it. He is a great bolt on guy but can't trouble shoot worth a damn. After a number of years I decided to take my 03 Cobra to him thinking maybe he had changed (maturity & car accident)- HUGE MISTAKE!!! Nothing has changed. He is more concerned about himself and his car than he is with his customers. I even caught him in a lie about some parts I purchased from him. He tried to over charge me & tell me they were on back order so he could sell me the parts off his car. He is very loyal to his friends, but not to his customers. Knowledge or not, if you can't trust the person you have performing work to your car than his knowledge serves no purpose. Look at Brian @ ELD & Rick @ Amazon - these are great personable people that have great relationships with their customers and are every bit as knowledgable as Hermann. Everyone has their own opinions, but I will never shed another dollar out to him again!

:loser:

Wow, what a douchebag. I wonder why you never mentioned this before. All of a sudden Hermann is back up on the board and all of a sudden all the Amazon guys have had problems with Hermann's work. :lol1: Dude, I think your wasting your time, Didn't Rick break both of his cars? I think he might need your help in the shop to fix them, what are you doing posting here?

Look man, voicing your opinion is one thing, but being an all out dickhead is another. Your doing nothing but causing trouble, on my thread no less.

Saying Hermann can't trouble shoot is totally ridiculous. I know off of first hand experience. He has fixed every problem that I have incurred with my 03. When other shops, that I wont mention, were clueless as to the problem, Hermann was able to find the culprit literally within minutes. If you don't believe me, just PM me and I will tell you the details.

Playing it off like I am his friend, and I am just blowing smoke for him is ridiculous. I have gotten the same treatment from Hermann from day 1. And that is why I keep going back to him. If you didn't get first class treatment from Hermann, its probably because you didnt deserve it.

I would put my car on the fact that Hermann is the best 03 man in this area. But don't take my word for it, go take a ride in his car.

Luckily Hermann does not have to base his business off of this thread or he might be concerned about this. Unlike other people, his work speaks louder than his webpage and which sites he is a vendor at.

Last edited:

Lomancobra

Established Member
Oh yeah, also. . . Saying this guy cares more about his own car than his customers.

One time I went to the track and broke my half shaft and I was screwed. Hermann would not let me hang. Instead of going out and celebrating his 10 second run, he towed my car back to his shop at 1am and proceeded to replace the half shaft for me. Thanks to him and James I was able to drive home that night.

If thats not caring I don't know what is.

All of your claims are b.s. man. . .

Last edited:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03MUSTANGSVT
I don't know about the rest of you..... He is very loyal to his friends, but not to his customers.

I'm a customer, never met Hermann, however...the times I've dealt with him he has always taken GREAT care of me. I've called on several occasions just to ask questions and his opinion and he's ALWAYS taken the time to help. His products...TOP NOTCH! Hermann is one of the few folks I'd actually trust my car to.

03forme

Established Member
You can't please everyone Hermann. Sometimes people are'nt even happy with who they are. As for the products and services your shop provides they speak loud and clear and tell the rest of us now what a great place to do business with. Don't let people get to you. (I now it's hard sometimes) Keep up the good work.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
it is not easy to please all people.....

We do everything possible but some personalities just can't see eye to eye and thats the reason we told this gentleman we didn't want to do business with him any longer. He says other people are better to deal with and he has had great experiences with them YET HE came to us too........that just about says it all doens't it.........:D but all that matters is he is happy and we are happy......nuff said....if i can help anyone please give us a try and in the meantime lets all try to play nice in this great big sandbox...hermann:lol:

mustangmuscle

Established Member
am a new to this site and am enjoying it tremendously. have been reading some great things about hermann! obviously a shop owner.........was wondering where you are located, shop name, phone #......am the proud owner of a new 04 cobra and am looking for a great shop with great people.......thanks for your time!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
tracy, kevin, steve and EVERYONE ELSE thanks!

I do try as hard as any human could possible do, while still trying to make the family at home happy too!!! :lol: It is really nice to have friends/customers like we have at this forum that have sayed customers in my absence:beer: we are more than happy to make more happy ones in the future too....ANYTHING you need help with, big or small i will do eveything needed to help you out with it......this goes for anyone....even we vendors try to help each other out! www.hbh.org is our website...getting ready for a huge update very soon.....shop # is 410-451-3790, we are located in crofton maryland, 1650 crofton blvd. unit # 12 to be exact, zip is 21114.....anyone local or not local is welcome to stop by so we can demonstrate our ability with the 03-04 cobra....i like to demonstrate by showing you what the mods do for you , not to talk about it.......we have a saying ..."bring it, don't sing it" because talk as you well know is cheap! hermann:beer:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Re: tracy, kevin, steve and EVERYONE ELSE thanks!

Originally posted by hpbyhermann
I do try as hard as any human could possible do, while still trying to make the family at home happy too!!! :lol: It is really nice to have friends/customers like we have at this forum that have sayed customers in my absence:beer: we are more than happy to make more happy ones in the future too....ANYTHING you need help with, big or small i will do eveything needed to help you out with it......this goes for anyone....even we vendors try to help each other out! www.hbh.org is our website...getting ready for a huge update very soon.....shop # is 410-451-3790, we are located in crofton maryland, 1650 crofton blvd. unit # 12 to be exact, zip is 21114.....anyone local or not local is welcome to stop by so we can demonstrate our ability with the 03-04 cobra....i like to demonstrate by showing you what the mods do for you , not to talk about it.......we have a saying ..."bring it, don't sing it" because talk as you well know is cheap! hermann:beer:

You got pm ! :) Please Help ! :( ! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread