welcome to the family? or let the roast begin

kwik.ta

wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. today i fulfilled a lifelong dream in purchasing a 1998 Cobra to add to the stable. This dream began back in junior high as i watched camaros and mustangs battle for king of the hill. The quest began when i purchased a 1996 Corvette (that is currently being built). I blew the motor in that and ended up buying a 1997 Camaro SS. I still own and drive the Camaro regularly. While i love both cars and will always be a GM guy, I've always wanted a 96-98 Cobra so I could have the pinnacle offerings from Detroits engineers. Today... that happened.

I am now the proud owner of a 1998 Cobra with 75,400 miles. Has a built lower end with ported heads, 4.10 gears, Flowmaster exhaust, cat delete, Kenne Bell 1.9L blower, and SNO meth injection. OMG it is a fun car to drive!!!

The Camaro will soon have a P1SC Procharger bolted on with ported LT4 heads and intake with a mild cam and 4.10 gears... and the Corvette will have a wild NA 396 stroker. Can't wait to get all 3 out to the track and post times and stories.

While I know i'm entering the lions den as a GM guy... i do hope to learn as much or more about these cars as i know about my others. Plus playful banter is always fun LOL.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome, don't let anyone fool you either, there's a lot of GM guys in here.:eek:

98 is a great year btw, but I may be biased.;)

Recon

Established Member
Welcome to the party, glad you could make it.
So any pictures of the cars?

Pick your poison.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
These are mainly car guys here.... doesn't matter if the brand is blonde or brunette, hot is hot and we all would take a ride

Tunedprt91

Established Member
ah.. Welcome. I got love for the Catfish...

Jk no I don't :eek:;)

97 isn't the catfish it's more of the meaner look imo lol.

Welcome op and post up some pics of the rides! I love the 96/97 SS's and have always wanted one myself. My stable is close to yours as I have a 97 Ws6 to go with my 96 Cobra and a few other GM vehicles.

19Mystic96

Established Member
You could always have the best of both worlds....

e3c05fb76d570966b08490db34ebf488.jpg

d3dc40b275c57e64dcbdc6a3e5a6afec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread