Welcome to the SVT family meet

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I was talking about the PD/HQ

Oh yea. Ive been at there HQ plenty of times. My dealer works on there cars. I loved driving those chp cars in public. People looked confused since I have braids. A few different people asked if they let guys with hair into the force. My reply is that I am an exception :coolman:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
There are a bunch of warehouses in Moreno valley with long access roads. Usually completely empty at night

Depends on who all wants to make that trip. Im down though

Looks like a great get together.

you should come by :shrug:

I live next to them. Thats where I go get my practice runs in. Long wide open streets with no one around. No traffic evers comes down that way or cops.

there are few streets like this in LA for obvious reasons.

Chino also has some nice empty streets off Euclid. Ontario pretty empty these days too. Industry has some nice streets but have no clue on police action at night since im only there during the day.

Im down to do some dig runs

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Oh yea. Ive been at there HQ plenty of times. My dealer works on there cars. I loved driving those chp cars in public. People looked confused since I have braids. A few different people asked if they let guys with hair into the force. My reply is that I am an exception :coolman:

:lol: That's awesome

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
mase4eby.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread