Weld Draglites? or Prostars

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
Should I get draglites or prostars.......will a 15 inch rim fit in the rear of my 04 cobra? if not anyone got 16s? why don't 15s fit :cuss:

thnktwce

YES!! I am!!
Established Member
not trying to hijack ur thread, but what about the front? I dont want to switch to aerospace brakes, nor do I want to go to gt brakes up front. But Im going to run a 15 3.5 prostar upfront. Will a 7/16 spacer clear the brakes? Oh yea 15's hit a bolt on the irs ur going to have to run a 16"

NEVRL8

Established Member
Hey, I've been collecting parts for this combination for the past couple months, (the car's parked for winter so there was no rush) I went with the draglites rather than the Prostars, for a couple of reasons. The Prostar doesn't come in 16" (required for rear) unless you use the XP series which is only 8" wide, and isn't available in a 15" so front and rear won't match. I was able to get 16X9 draglite rears that are an exact style match for my 15X3.5 draglite fronts. I got Eibach 25mm spacers which fit perfectly without pushing the wheels out too far. The dual bolt pattern of the draglite allows the extra length of the studs fit into the wheel very easily (simply elongated the inside bolt holes of the wheels with a round file to fit). Now front and rear match perfectly without the expense of the Bogarts. :thumbsup:

Colin

Users who are viewing this thread