Weld Prostars and MT Drag Radials

RCK_JMS

Established Member
I have a set of 15x8 Prostars for sale with 275/50/15 MT Drag Radials I am wanting to swap out for a set of 15x10 and 325 MT DRs. If anyone was wanting to swap that would work or I would be willing to just sell straight up. I would be willing to separate, let me know what you want and where you're located.

I already have someone very interested in the tires alone so if you are interested in just the wheels please speak up. I will try and get some pics up, but emailing them is much easier so send your addy for pics.

Wheels and tires are between 1.5-2 years old. Although the car was down most of the time with motor swaps and all so I really only got to go to the track with them 4 or 5 times. And they got one good burnout and the rest were smaller since thats the way I was advised to used them. The last trip to the track they only went down the track 3 times and the first 2 runs were aborted cause of intake tubes blowing off and stupid stuff like that. But the third run was good. Anyways. Let me know what you need and we can work something out.
Thanks
Ryan

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Im in KY they are 15x8 with the 5.5 bs and 5x4.5 bolt pattern. I think there is really only one offset for that wheel so its that one lol.

Users who are viewing this thread