Welded&Ported PL and TB

Black10thSVT

Established Member
I have a welded and ported TB and PL. Painted with a High temp, Low gloss engine Paint. I had intentions of using this on my car, With the stock blower but decided not use it. This is a good item for someone that want to keep the stock one.
The PL was stripped with aircfaft stripper and primered with high temp primer. The TB was primered as well before painting.I have about 250.00 into this, not counting the time I spent stripping and painting. That is still cheaper than sending a stock one to be welded and ported for 275.00.

I did not resize the pics so U can see them better. Also includes TPS and IAC motor.

Asking $250.00 Shipping included(with the US) Buyer to pay 3% for pay pal.

DSC04611.jpg

DSC04627.jpg

DSC04622.jpg

DSC04614.jpg

DSC04617.jpg

DSC04620.jpg

DSC04619.jpg

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
wow paint looks awesome i should send u my tb n pl to get painted by u lol GL with the sale

X2 that's one hell of a paint job right thur. looks sick :rockon:
What type of paint?

free bump, GL

Black10thSVT

Established Member
X2 that's one hell of a paint job right thur. looks sick :rockon:
What type of paint?

free bump, GL

I dont remember but Ill look at the can when I get chance. I think it was duplicolor High temp engine paint (Low Gloss)

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
I can't believe this thing hasn't sold yet... Gabe give me a shout if you don't get it sold soon I need one but I was holding out for a dragon... but budget is really tight.

BUMP FOR THE MAN WITH THE UNFINISHED GARAGE/MAN CAVE

Black10thSVT

Established Member
I can't believe this thing hasn't sold yet... Gabe give me a shout if you don't get it sold soon I need one but I was holding out for a dragon... but budget is really tight.

BUMP FOR THE MAN WITH THE UNFINISHED GARAGE/MAN CAVE

Ill shhot u a PM later.

Users who are viewing this thread