Well Folks....

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Its Over. I sold off my Cobra tonight. Its been 5 years of fun and breakage but I'm getting ready to move and it made it less of a hassle.

As you can see by my post count I kinda live here during the day at work so I'll be around.

Matt

Janstang

Established Member
You traitor bastard.......I kid. Whats the plans call for down the road? You have to have a project of some sort, otherwise your hair will grow back..

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
You traitor bastard.......I kid. Whats the plans call for down the road? You have to have a project of some sort, otherwise your hair will grow back..

hahaha. I've got a 1969 Mustang Conv back sitting in my parents garage I've been neglecting for a few years so I'll work on that when I get settled again.

and a boat..hahahah

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
hahaha. I've got a 1969 Mustang Conv back sitting in my parents garage I've been neglecting for a few years so I'll work on that when I get settled again.

and a boat..hahahah

Two happiest days of a boat owners life .. the day he buys it and the day he sells it ... everything inbetween is like owning a mustang LOL

Jamie R.

Established Member
Hate to see you go Virtual but I can understand it. I asked another ne owner the other day day to see if it was just me....but does this section just suck badly or what lately? I've thought about moving on to something else also. Take it easy.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

Janstang

Established Member
Its definitely been slow, but I still lurk, just to see if there are any legit questions guys may have that haven't already been asked a thousand times..

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Hate to see you go Virtual but I can understand it. I asked another ne owner the other day day to see if it was just me....but does this section just suck badly or what lately? I've thought about moving on to something else also. Take it easy.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

It has changed a little around here. Not as much tech as others have moved onto different things.

Its done that a few times around here though.

Matt

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Its definitely been slow, but I still lurk, just to see if there are any legit questions guys may have that haven't already been asked a thousand times..

Oh man if only I could shock people that didn't search before posting..hahahaha

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

ok now this may not be what you meant but:

are you seriously saying you are thinking about selling your car and getting something else because the forums are slo????

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
i hear ya man.

Im putting some new injectors in my, checkin the tune and then it will be up for sale for real this time. Its gotta go. Time for a new house and something different.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Not going to sell mine any time soon. (knocks on wood) Time for my side exhaust that Ive had planned to take form and a v6 bumper to be installed. I have a Cervinis cobra R hood sittin here taking up space too.... may as well just respray the whole car while Im at it.

The New Edge forum has definitely been going through a change, Im a mod over on dodgetrucks.org and that board has gone through a major slow down over the last few years. People move onto different newer vehicles and interest sways elsewhere.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I understand too. I frequently think about selling mine. I just get too damn attached to cars. I really want to jump to a Z06, but I can't bring myself to put this one up for sale.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I think about selling mine once in a while. But never seriously. If someone came up with a dollar amount and I thought it was enough, I'd hand the keys over.

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Well, another one down. It happens. I thought I would miss my 99, but I am having more fun, working less, and turning faster laps with the C5Z06. Although, I will miss putting that Cobra emblem on the front bumper up someone's ass at the track and having them think, "Where the hell did that MUSTANG come from?"

But, we still have our 01 vert. My wife brought up the idea of selling it the other day and taking her car and the vert and buying a Bimmer. This is after she pulled the keys out of someones hands (almost literally) when I had it sold a couple of months ago. I don't think we will ever sell it. It is bone stock, cranks whenever I want to drive it and doesn't cost us anything to sit at the house. I drove it two weekends ago and it was the first time it has been out of the garage in over a month.

See ya around Matt. If you ever need anything in the Charlotte area, ping me.

-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread