Well I sold the Cobra

blackfang

Established Member
The time had come to where I hardly drove it and want to devote more time modding the LS1. I know it will cost less to go faster, so I made the choice. Plus I missed having a sportbike, so I placed a deposit on and picking up this new toy Saturday

zzr600.jpg

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Why! Why the ZZR! Really, come on atleast get the ZX6R or a 10 or gixxer750

just bustin your balls man! kinda

have fun, but my bike is put away for winter

blackfang

Established Member
Why! Why the ZZR! Really, come on atleast get the ZX6R or a 10 or gixxer750

just bustin your balls man! kinda

have fun, but my bike is put away for winter

:D
I have ridden bikes long enough to know that I don't need to wreck a ZX10R. I have no problems maxing out a sportbike, if given the space and have done so in the past.

I don't need to pay extra for a GSXR750 as right now I want another 600 and I almost got the ZX6R(which is only 7 hp more than a ZZR 600:p) but already had one and I didn't like how it felt. I like the ZZR's sitting style due to my shoulder and back.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Well, glad you could sell the Cobra okay, and good luck with the new setup.

When you have to drive in the rain, you'll remember the good old days. LOL

I drove cycles in several countries (Honda 750, 2 500 BMWs, and a 650 Triumph). In Germany, my buddies and I used to love driving in the rain at night, for some reason. Like most, I had a lot of scary situations arise, even at the base of Mount Fuji, in Japan.

Best of luck.:beer:

blackfang

Established Member
Well, glad you could sell the Cobra okay, and good luck with the new setup.

When you have to drive in the rain, you'll remember the good old days. LOL

I drove cycles in several countries (Honda 750, 2 500 BMWs, and a 650 Triumph). In Germany, my buddies and I used to love driving in the rain at night, for some reason. Like most, I had a lot of scary situations arise, even at the base of Mount Fuji, in Japan.

Best of luck.:beer:

I have a Legacy for the rain and the LS1 for the dry days when it is below 45 degrees. :D

Users who are viewing this thread