well i think im going turbo...

dannyboy76

93 teal black cloth #2853
Established Member
stumbled into a deal for a turbo set up. getting rid of the vortech:( so if anyone is intrested. v1 strim complete kit +extra pulleys, afm power pipe,$2000.. always had royal purple oil. very low miles! under 2k miles

dannyboy76

93 teal black cloth #2853
Established Member
???? on tourqe but i will limit the hp to 550 until i get a better block. I will let everyone know in spring.

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
i'm interested to see your spool time with such a large turbo, hope the build goes well. i too will be doing a turbo build in about 2 months, i will post the entire build on another thread. good luck :rockon:

Fast93

HP 76GTS
Established Member
I went from a YS to a 66mm and then went up to a 76mm. The lag isn't bad until you go bigger. It doesn't matter anyway, the tires will just boil in any gear.

cobra0393

Established Member
Fast93 said:
I went from a YS to a 66mm and then went up to a 76mm. The lag isn't bad until you go bigger. It doesn't matter anyway, the tires will just boil in any gear.

I also went from a YS to a 66mm and I just put my turbonetics 76mm on last weekend. I dont hardly have any lag, but im running a 331.:rockon:

You're gonna love the turbo over the S-Trim:thumbsup:

93 COBRA

Established Member
My next major purchase for my '91 is going to be a single turbo kit (still researching which one to buy). I really regret not going the turbo route from the beginning.

Than put the s-trim on the '67 with a blow-through carb.:D

Users who are viewing this thread