well, it's official-kinda...

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
...i'm trading my 93 lightning:

L-Fest061441.gif

for this 93 cobra:

MUstang_Cobra_3056_004.gif

:pepper: it will be both a sad day and a glorious day. i will really miss my truck, but i can't wait to finally own a teal 93! i wish i could have 'em both! :burnout:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
thats a very clean car.. or well both truck and the car. You'll definitely enjoy the cobra. congrats :thumbsup:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
203Cree said:
I dunno. I might have problems resisting. You know how us Irishmen get sometimes...:)

at least wait until my brain is soaked in bourbon. it will hurt less and i probably won't remember anything. :beer: hey, if you want to drive it before i trade give me a shout this weekend.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
thats a very clean car.. or well both truck and the car. You'll definitely enjoy the cobra. congrats :thumbsup:

thx! :beer:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I made the same decision back in 96, and haven't looked back. I miss my 93 Red L, but the Cobra makes up for it every time I get in it.

And, to make it even better, the Cobra will be worth A LOT more money than the L in 10 more years. :)

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
nice rides.

I wouldn't mind having a Gen 1 L one of these days. Good friend of mine has a black turbo Gen 1. They are neat trucks

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Congrats! I pm'd that guy minutes after he listed it and sent him a few pics of my Gen 1. He sent me a bunch of pics of the Cobra but it unfortunately was'nt exactly what I was looking for nor could I afford the insurance on two Teal Cobras. (My snake and his). The car, however, does look GREAT and would definitely be worth more $$$$ in a few years over the L. I have some $$$$ invested in my Gen 1 and already having a Teal/Black Cobra, I decided to pass. If it was a 90-93 LX Notch.......hmm....now were talking...maybe! Again Congrats!!!!!! Arod

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
arods93snake said:
Congrats! I pm'd that guy minutes after he listed it and sent him a few pics of my Gen 1. He sent me a bunch of pics of the Cobra but it unfortunately was'nt exactly what I was looking for nor could I afford the insurance on two Teal Cobras. (My snake and his). The car, however, does look GREAT and would definitely be worth more $$$$ in a few years over the L. I have some $$$$ invested in my Gen 1 and already having a Teal/Black Cobra, I decided to pass. If it was a 90-93 LX Notch.......hmm....now were talking...maybe! Again Congrats!!!!!! Arod

well i hope it all works out. my insurance quoted me 27.11 more every six months than my lightning. i can hang with that. road trip here i come!

Users who are viewing this thread