Well, made it to the dyno @ Hph yesterday, interesting info inside....

April

Established Member
Just wanted to say thanks to EVERYONE here that helped me with the fake "dyno day" at HBH, it was hard getting Ryan down there and also hard to get him to believe it, but he was happy when Hermann told him I got him a BAP and a tune :rockon:.....

Not naming the place, but as most of you know, got tuned last November, ever since then the car has ran like complete crap. Gas mileage on the highway cut in half, the idle was nowhere near correct. The guy said the tune was right, although I had to drive 2 1/2 hours back there the next day because the car was detonating so badly....Just a huge list of problems. And then we found Hermann! He did such a great job on the car yesterday, had the tune perfect on the second try. Funny thing is, the car made 15 more hp and it was 30 degrees hotter outside. I am glad Ryan liked his birthday present Hermann :banana:. And I hope you enjoyed the Happy Meal! Haha, now you are stuck with us ;-). Lets get started on the website now!

Oh and yea, here is the dyno video

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dyno-day-080608_175841.htm"]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dyno-day-080608_175841.htm[/ame]

April

Established Member
No I am a dummy and put the wrong thing in my sig, I am too lazy to redo the whole thing though haha....Its always been stage V, yea I sold the 95, about 4 months ago, got $7,500 for it lol. Guy totally ruined it though, painted it pearl white w/ blue racing striped, removed Cobra bumpers and badges, spoiler and interior also, made it all V6 stuff :-(. Whatever floats your boat I guess, but it looks terrible

Ps: We all need to get together and have a meet/dinner sometime! Darryl and I were talking about it today!

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Congrats on the surprise, April! Glad it went down.

Look me up if you and Ryan get to Summit Point later this month. :beer:

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Honestly I'd like to know who tuned you the first time because that shit ain't cool, and if somebody don't know what there doing they shouldn't be tuning:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread