Well, made it to the dyno @ Hph yesterday, interesting info inside....

April

Established Member
Just wanted to say thanks to EVERYONE from Maca that helped me with the fake "dyno day" at HBH, it was hard getting Ryan down there and also hard to get him to believe it, but he was happy when Hermann told him I got him a BAP and a tune .....

Not naming the place, but as most of you know, got tuned last November, ever since then the car has ran like complete crap. Gas mileage on the highway cut in half, the idle was nowhere near correct. The guy said the tune was right, although I had to drive 2 1/2 hours back there the next day because the car was detonating so badly....Just a huge list of problems. And then we found Hermann! He did such a great job on the car yesterday, had the tune perfect on the second try. Funny thing is, the car made 15 more hp and it was 30 degrees hotter outside, and we drove 2 hours to get there. I am glad Ryan liked his birthday present Hermann . And I hope you enjoyed the Happy Meal! Haha, now you are stuck with us . Lets get started on the website now!

Oh and yea, here is the dyno video

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dyno-day-080608_175841.htm"]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dyno-day-080608_175841.htm[/ame]

Last edited:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
April and Ryan, nice meeting you!!

Ryan was super happy with his birthday present!! Your car turned out great....if the temps weren't so hot I feel 530 H.P. would have been on the printout!:rockon: Amazing car!:beer: Steggy ported blowers really do work well....seen that time and time again.:thumbsup: Lets see what it makes in Oct. or Nov. air!!:burnout: Enjoy it, Hermann:beer:

Digital

Established Member
Those numbers are dead on. I have the exact same setup but /w a different exhaust company and stg4 and make 20 hp less. sept you have headers which is where you usually pickup that 20 to the wheels. Real nice setup man it's good to see people doing it right and making the same numbers /w similiar setups.

Users who are viewing this thread