well my dad just asked me a ?

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
Just thought id share some news,My dad came home from work and asked if i was interested in the new cobra coming out,, i said "yeah it looked good in the pics and all," and it would be cool to have 2 of them", so he asked if i wanted one, i said yeah ill trade in jokingly,, well he said if u want one i can put an order in,,, well it looks like he will put in a order on 1 this week!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Blue with white stripes :thumbsup: what do you guys think,, and if i cant afford it by the time it comes out he said he can always sell it to someone else , but at least we can get a chance to grab one!! :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yea, and I'm next in line after Scott!!!! I think it's going to be an awesome car and they're saying only 2,500 units per year for three years........Can anybody say "Supply & Demand" ????? I'm just hoping we can get them for under 50K!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
How many is your dad's dealership ordering? You could proly get rid of 2-4 for him off the bat around that price. If 'Shelby' kicks it too high you'll loose some interst unless it's a REAL machine.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
haha ,, he dosent know the colors yet , but i will inform as soon as i find out ,, i know there will proabably be red with white, blue with white, yellow with black and white with black ,,, and if you think about it , this might be carol shelbys last production car ever ,, he is like 85-86 i think ,,, this might be a collector,,, oh great then you would have to get a 1965 , gt500 to park next to it ,, does it ever end ?????????

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Bruce, I might have my dad contact yours to place an order. He seems pretty serious about ordering an '07. I printed him out 26 pages of info and pics about it as of yet. He claims he's going to put an order in sometime soon.

Time to make him put his money where his mouth is :-D

Now I just have to get my next Cobra and throw a KB/Whipple on it to make sure my car is still faster than his :-D

TRBO VNM

I would want one, but as of right now waiting till after the first yr run and see what happens. Or at least till the end of the first yr and see what people are doing.

kinda screwy that they are limiting that number for production. Especially since this will probably be the best selling cobra since they were introduced. the ford marketing reps haven't been the smartest, so it doesn't surprise me.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I have already decided to look at getting one in late 08...so, Bruce if your Dad can help me then..I'll be in the market. I want to wait and see how the first year goes before I go for one....but, I am sure I want one. I'll start saving...next year.

Users who are viewing this thread