• Buy a built Fox body

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Save your money and get waaay ahead

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boatcop1

Established Member
Lots of great advice on here. Thank you. It appears that buying an 11 GT is a close second to just saving money. Interesting pole. I would like to clarify that I already have a decent savings and cash pot, but obviously more is better and obviously buying a 11 GT will mean payments again and also some modding. The difference this go around is I can actually really afford it and would be putting down a decent chunk of cash. Although once I see my savings get into the 5 figure range it's tough to spend it:shrug:

Like I said, its still early. But I really just want to know what some of you would do given the provided scenario. Thanks all.

And before anyone says it, Yes I can make decisions for myself and what I want to do and what YOU would do is irelevent blah blah. This is for conversational purposes only. Thanks again.

ViciousJay

Established Member
What are your plans with any of the cars listed? Daily Driven? Weekend Warrior? Track whore? Drag or Road Course?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
You can find a pretty well built Fox for $10k. I would say go that route as you could have fun and then sell it if things changed.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
By the way, what is the power that 11 GT's are making with a procharger and supporting mods?

If I was going to go that route Thats what I was thinking. Blower, supporting mods, suspension and wheels DONE.

i have a procharged coyote and i F*****G Love it. It makes enough power to spin 1st-3rd gears in, just rolling into the throttle too. I have Steeda lower rear control arms and 275mm nitto tires too and it still spins.

By far the funnest car i have ever driven/rode in.

boatcop1

Established Member
i have a procharged coyote and i F*****G Love it. It makes enough power to spin 1st-3rd gears in, just rolling into the throttle too. I have Steeda lower rear control arms and 275mm nitto tires too and it still spins.

By far the funnest car i have ever driven/rode in.

What kind of #'s are you making? how is your drivability?

Users who are viewing this thread