Well someone hit my car!

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
The car was in the shop getting the new gears and bushings installed and some idiot visiting the shop backed into the Cobra. Tore up the passenger rear quarter panel and the bumper. When I got on the phone with the asshat he got an attitude with me. So needless to say I had the shop call the police to file a report and contact his insurance agency. I got a call from his insurance company trying to determine liability and made sure to tell them that all Ford parts are going back on my car.

What a great evening that made for. Hopefully it will get in and out of the body shop with no problems.

Chris

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That sucks...so instead of appologizing he got an attitude? How lovely. Isn't it nice when people take responsiblity for their stupidity?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
mystangs said:
The car was in the shop getting the new gears and bushings installed and some idiot visiting the shop backed into the Cobra. Tore up the passenger rear quarter panel and the bumper. When I got on the phone with the asshat he got an attitude with me. So needless to say I had the shop call the police to file a report and contact his insurance agency. I got a call from his insurance company trying to determine liability and made sure to tell them that all Ford parts are going back on my car.

What a great evening that made for. Hopefully it will get in and out of the body shop with no problems.

That's just great. What an ass....

I'm sorry to hear that, Chris. I hope everything goes well with the repair. :beer:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
That sucks Chris, I mean chit happens but the dude didnt have to be a dick about it. Hope you get the damage fixed soon, I'm sure afterwards you wont even know it happened.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Actually this reminds me of the time a lady backed into my 5.0 at toys r us(while I was driving) and pushed me sideways into a curb. When I got out, she tried to tell me that she didn't do it!

She had an attitude about the whole thing telling me that the huge dent in the side of my car was there before and that she didn't actualy hit me...until I called the police and had them file a report. Some people...

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Same thing happened to my 98 Cobra while I was out of town. My roommates thought they checked it and it was fine but, when I checked it was not. The lady told me..your room mates checked and it was fine..I said um no..they looked to low...and lady..how the hell you backed into my car with your damn little honda when this street is as wide as a 4 lane highway is beyond me..but, trust me..your paying for it! Here insurance company covered it..

chrismdusa

Just 1 more mod...today
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
do we need to send a hit out? :bash:

Like that idea. Can see it now, 25 cobras show up to teach the guy a lesson.

On the bright side...you're gonna love the gears & bushings!

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that it was the biggest piece of rice crap I have ever seen. Double stacked wing black car with a yellow horse running down each side of it. :eek: I want the parts his car touched replaced for principle the is a contamination there that I am not happy with.

So when I got him on the phone figuring we were going to swap info he answers the phone Yeah? So I say excuse me and again I get Yeah? So I proceeded to use all the language I learned in the Army asking him to wait till I get there and we can have a soda and talk about how to treat people when you hit their car.

So the adjuster is going there today to take a look at it. I will keep everyone informed.

Oh yeah as far as the hit, we will see what happens when the adjuster gets done it might be needed.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
chrismdusa said:
Like that idea. Can see it now, 25 cobras show up to teach the guy a lesson.

On the bright side...you're gonna love the gears & bushings!

Lets send Todd aka RAWSN8K down to teach this guy some manners...

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Good you filed a police report!! THat asshole :burn: doesn't want to mess with MACA members.. :bash:

BTW what gears are you going with? - I'm looking to make a switch to the 3.73's or 3.90's.

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
mystangs said:
Oh yeah as far as the hit, we will see what happens when the adjuster gets done it might be needed.

Screw that, somebody needs to teach him now, whether the adjuster makes things difficult for you or things go smoothly. People make mistakes and get in accidents but not accepting responsibility for it, :nono: :mj: :nono:

Last edited:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
mystangs said:

Chris

Thats one thing about folks I don't understand, they do something stupid and then they get an attitude with you about that shit. :bash:

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Antex said:
Good you filed a police report!! THat asshole :burn: doesn't want to mess with MACA members.. :bash:

BTW what gears are you going with? - I'm looking to make a switch to the 3.73's or 3.90's.

Went with the 4.10's should be an animal. I have read mixed reviews about running out of gear at the big end of the track but going to roll the dice and see what happens.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Don't feel bad Chris, we got a call today that JR's Cobra was hit today while at the shop too. I will let him post the details if he wants. At least he didn't have the kinda luck you did as there were plenty of apologies going on. The poor guy, things with his Cobra just are not going well. I think everyone in the MACA needs to say a prayer for you and JR! Sorry about you car. I hope it gets fixed really quick!

Mystic Mama

Users who are viewing this thread