well That was a bad parking job ( navy helicopter down the drain )

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Not cool....The crewchief and doorgunners were good friends of mine out in Miramar. They both got out, but the third gunner, a gunny drowned when he went back in to get troops trapped inside. A very sad day indeed, may god watch over their souls...Semper Fi

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by notdisturbed
I think the act of the helicopter going down was funny. People happened to die in the process, ok, got that.
My whole point is that the people who have responded in this post thus far need to lighten up a bit and laugh at something for what it is, not digging in too deep and crying over the loss of a few marines. When people get too serious and stop laughing then were all in for real trouble.

So I guess the WTC attacks had no impact on you because we just lost a few civilians that you weren't emotionally attached to?

NBS4

BANNED!
Originally posted by 98N204V

Its people like us that give people like yourself the freedom to be a useless pice of shit.

Last time i checked... Iraq wasn't trying to Invade the Us. How's that search for WMD's going? Good?

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by NBS4
Last time i checked... Iraq wasn't trying to Invade the Us. How's that search for WMD's going? Good?

You are correct, they weren't trying to invade us. Nor were we protecting Americans. However, if we weren't here do you believe that no one would attack us? Oh that's right someone did attack us and now he's running from guys like myself in a ****ing rathole country in the middle east. Here have a nice warm cup of shut the **** up.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
You are correct, they weren't trying to invade us. Nor were we protecting Americans. However, if we weren't here do you believe that no one would attack us? Oh that's right someone did attack us and now he's running from guys like myself in a ****ing rathole country in the middle east. Here have a nice warm cup of shut the **** up.

AMEN BROTHER!
Jd

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by terrible one
OMG! i cant believe some of the comments you are making nodistubed!
can you be anymore hardheaded!?!?!? do you not get it?!?!?! if it werent for those very marines protecting you every godd@amn day of your life you wouldnt have the freedom to critize them! i just dont understand how you can sit there and laugh because 1) you didnt know them! wtf!?!?!?!?
i feel like im talking to a brick 'cause i know all im going to get in return is "laugh laugh laugh" from your sorry ass!
some war that has nothing to do with you? are you serious? how does it not affect you? after 9/11 everything changed! EVERY LITTLE FRIGGEN THING!
OMG!
i dont even know what else to say, except that im sorry to see people in america that think they can live there life and have the freedom they do at no cost. do you really think you are just born free?
wow... my dad is a marine and has already spent one year in Iraq. he might be leaving soon again. he might also die. i just pray to God that someone doesnt film at it so you can laugh at him.....
your a queer!
sorry for the rant and im sorry for the langauge. im just a senior in high school who seems to love this country more than you'll ever understand. go try and live under a foriegn dictator and try to tell me about freedom.
Jd

Ok, ill start with you.
If you dont like my comments, then do me a favor and stop responding with your moronic statements.
Those marines arent protecting me from anything. There is currently no definable war going on. The "war on terrorism" is little more than an excuse to invade other countries at whim and revoke long standing american freedoms.
The "war" overseas has no effect on me. Iraq never posed a threat to the united states. The threats it posed to its neighbor countries it was able to do only because of weapons and training provided by us in the past.
9/11 changed things for me, sure. It changed the way i view the government of the united states. Instead of rallying around a terrible event and using our loss to better ourselves we instead turned it around and used it as reason to push through a terrifying foreign policy, one that if continued will earn us more attacks of the same or worse nature.
We are born free. But, our freedom is being threatened by no one else but the very people who claim to be working to defend our freedoms. You're still in high school, you're still young, instead of listening to the inane BS that the media spews at you go seek out the truth, itll do you much better.
A "queer" am i? Sorry, dont think so. Perhaps if by "queer" you meant "odd", then i suppose i could agree with you. But, im going to assume you mean to use it as a derogatory term for homosexuals.
Im glad you love your country, thats wonderful. I love what this country used to be. I want a more perfect union. I want a more tolerant foreign policy. I want the freedoms stripped by the US Patriot Act returned to us. I want the media to tell the truth instead of inflated lies. Will i see those things in my lifetime? No. So, go ahead, tell me to leave, that seems to be the common response from people like you. Ill leave when someone makes me, or someone pays for me to move to a destination of my choice, till then ill stay put and use my god given right to dis-approve of whatever i damn well want to.
Good day sir.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
So I guess the WTC attacks had no impact on you because we just lost a few civilians that you weren't emotionally attached to?

The WTC attack was a horrid and tragic event. Its something that i would like to learn to forget, as pain is not something i choose to want to remember. However, there are people in this country, yourself included im sure, who would LOVE to run 9/11 up the flag pole anytime they feel the need to justify a new "war on something". Put down the 9/11 flag, some people would like to move on.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member

We do need a military, only for the defense of the united states borders and to contribute to a force needed overseas when called upon and agreed on by friendly nations.
We were not attacked by one man, or by one nation, so how do you propose we fight a war? To capture bin laden we didnt need to invade afghanistan and then leave it in ruins, we did not need to invade iraq and leave it to be ruled by muslim clerics. To capture bin laden we simply needed the use of our special forces and our billion dollar technologies, but we didnt do that. Why? Because it wouldnt have been as much fun i suppose? Sure, NOW were using all this amazing technology to track him and supposedly we have him "on the run", but i dont believe a damn word our government says, esp. after the iraq "wmd" incident. Horray for capturing bin laden, boo for the way we chose to go about it.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by billyfe390
In my opinion anyone who bashes the armed forces as much as this little spoiled punk should be banned from this site without question. You say you dont care about marines or their sacrifices and you think the situation is funny that is sad. You love driving your car from state to state dont you? or running your mouth in here right? if you do then you at least owe some respect because those marines and others like them are the ones that gave you that freedom hell we could be british or worse german if we didnt have guys like that.

You only allude to a war fought long before the birth of any of those marines. Would you like to point out what war were fighting right now where we're currently defending our freedoms? Cant think of one? Why not? Oh......because theres not one. I thank the soldiers that died in WW2 so that i am not currently speaking german or japanese. There, happy now?
Ban me from the site? Awwww.....do i scare you that much?

GStang

Established Member
I would certainly agree with banning this idiot from the site. By the way, if you say you would leave the country to live elsewhere if you had enough money.....tell us what you need, you might be surprised. Maybe we could start up a collection for this worthy cause.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by GStang
I would certainly agree with banning this idiot from the site. By the way, if you say you would leave the country to live elsewhere if you had enough money.....tell us what you need, you might be surprised. Maybe we could start up a collection for this worthy cause.

Another vote for banning! HERE HERE! Now, do tell, since you seemed to be so fired up, on what grounds do you stand? What have i done here to support such a cause? Ive spoken my mind, just as you have. Like the christian right that currently rules this country however, you would seek to silence those who spoke up in opposition. But, thats not what this country was founded upon. It may be where youd like to see it, one ideal for an entire nation, but as long as there are people like me in this country, and there are many, you will never have the single mindedness you so seek.
As for my moving arrangements:
I'll need the means to completely move everything i own to italy. Ill also need the funds to set up a lavish villa somewhere secluded and quiet. Ill also require either the money to support me for the remainder of my life, or the means to continue working over there for at least what im being paid in this country.
I know, i know, it seems like so much to ask. But, if you really want me to move, and it seems like you do, then im sure you can start a collection. All in all, it should be somewhere in the millions. Good luck with your cause!! Hahahahahaha!:-D :-D :-D

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
NotDisturbed....get a life. I am normally a very down to earth person, but the people of Iraq and Afghanistan actually have a better life due to our troops efforts. Their overwhelming joy and happiness made all the hardships and assaults worthwhile. You need to grow up or perhaps join the military, but normally people like you sit on your a$$ and bit%h about everything rather than doing something about it. To watch a friend and fellow Marine helicopter crewchief die in front of you changes you forever. GROW UP...I could give a crap about you're opinion, because you obviously don't give two sh*ts about the people who have fought for the freedoms you and your family enjoy.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by venomous
NotDisturbed....get a life. I am normally a very down to earth person, but the people of Iraq and Afghanistan actually have a better life due to our troops efforts. Their overwhelming joy and happiness made all the hardships and assaults worthwhile. You need to grow up or perhaps join the military, but normally people like you sit on your a$$ and bit%h about everything rather than doing something about it. To watch a friend and fellow Marine helicopter crewchief die in front of you changes you forever. GROW UP...I could give a crap about you're opinion, because you obviously don't give two sh*ts about the people who have fought for the freedoms you and your family enjoy.

Prove to me that the people in afghanistan and iraq have better lives because of our invasions and occupations. You cant prove that right now, maybe in 5 years if things turn around, then yeah, but not right now. If someone invaded our country, blew up the buildings, killed citizens, and installed their own form of government, would you be happy? Im not so sure you would. If iraq comes under the fist of a muslim cleric theyre in for a hell of a ride, same goes for afghanistan.....but we tend to forget about them.
You, and many others, have used this and similar quotes "you obviously dont give two sh*ts about the people who have fought for the freedoms you and your family enjoy." I really take issue with this, becuase the general matter at hand here is todays military and its current conflicts, not the military of yesterday who fought in WW2. Currently, our military has done NOTHING to provide me with any extra freedoms, nor have they had to step up to defend my freedoms from an outside invader. IF per-chance someone rolls a massive force onto US soil and our troops are there to defend us, then i will thank them for a job well done. But im not going to give thanks where no thanks is due. Our military, outside of being used for political and corporate world games, is a show of force. A show of force does not defend or gain liberty or freedom, unless said force is called upon to defend its homeland and people. Again, if our forces repel a foreign invader and keep my home safe, then count me in the parade to thank them. But thanking them for something thats not been done yet itsnt possible.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
i think the thing notdisturbed, that everyone is getting mad at is the way you say everything. you do bring up valid points and i agreed with some of what you had to say but to say things like "i didnt know them" and "who cares if they die" and the "military brainwashes you" will rub people the wrong way. its like your trying to get a rise outta people.
a helicopter tipping over isnt even that funny really. i mean it fell over? so....?
i see where you are coming from and everything but maybe chose different words and people wont be so defensive over it. i mean what if you had know the marines in the helicopter? would it be so funny then? 'cause i can guarentee you someone on here knows someone who knows someone who knew them... and its not cool to be be so apathetic towards it.
just my .02cents
Jd

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
NotDisturbed does come accross a bit blunt in his arguments, but, on the other hand, he is correct on his assumption of our military. Flame me if you want, but I have to agree. (not with his feelings towards the lives lost ofcoarse, because they have all the right intentions for our country) But his argument is about the puppetmasters behind our good men and women of this country's great military. If you do not think for one moment that the majority of this current affair in the middle east isn't over oil, then you are naive and easily psychologically manipulated. My brother is currently an E7 Chief, who was working out of the Pentagon at the time of the 911 attacks, and is now stationed out of Seattle Washington as Director of Boat Operations for an undisclosed vessel (High Security), and he will tell you the same !! Our good men and women are used for the financial gain of private billion dollar corperate industries for the benifit of another F***ing dollar for their silk pockets. The rest of it (i.e. Osama, terrorists, and the like) is all propaganda to keep the countries approval for a President in the upcoming elections. The days of true freedom fighting were over in 1945. Everything is over oil, money, greed, and foriegn economical control now. As far as countries not invading the US ("soil"), there's a good reason for this. Every other home is armed with guns, and the people with the attitude to rise up and use them against anyone willing to walk down our streets and try to take our homes, our lives, and our freedoms. I have enough friends here where I'm from to form a small task force with the weapons and attitudes we have....hehe.
All in all, I'm all American, wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in the world. There's a natural pride about being an American, that I think no-one else in the world could ever understand. I respect our Military, and am very proud of my brother for his accomplishments...(Especially after knowing the little hoodlum he used to be)....it's the respect of our leadership that I have lost, because money will always be more important to them than a few Northern Illinois, Southern Virginia, Upper New York, Southern Arizona, Northern Califorinia, Mid-land Texas , and wherever else our Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, Local and Federal Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and EMT Crews Come from !!!!! Done........

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
Well that was a freak accident where the landing gear from that helocopter had got caught on the ships rigging. They were Force Recon Marines on that Helo going into perform Joint Training operation (VBSS) with the US Navy Seals. I lost two very good friends that day and another one of my friends broke his femur! The people that died couldn't make their way out of the helo because they were all stacked and ready to fastrope out onto the deck. So when it went into that violent dive they were thrown around inside and knocked unconscious! If any of guys wanna laugh. Why don't I give you the addresses of the surviving family members so you can go visit them and have some laughs! Punk! Show a little heart and instead of making excuses as to why you are laughing show some sympathy for what happened!

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by NiteMareGT
NotDisturbed does come accross a bit blunt in his arguments, but, on the other hand, he is correct on his assumption of our military. Flame me if you want, but I have to agree. (not with his feelings towards the lives lost ofcoarse, because they have all the right intentions for our country) But his argument is about the puppetmasters behind our good men and women of this country's great military. If you do not think for one moment that the majority of this current affair in the middle east isn't over oil, then you are naive and easily psychologically manipulated. My brother is currently an E7 Chief, who was working out of the Pentagon at the time of the 911 attacks, and is now stationed out of Seattle Washington as Director of Boat Operations for an undisclosed vessel (High Security), and he will tell you the same !! Our good men and women are used for the financial gain of private billion dollar corperate industries for the benifit of another F***ing dollar for their silk pockets. The rest of it (i.e. Osama, terrorists, and the like) is all propaganda to keep the countries approval for a President in the upcoming elections. The days of true freedom fighting were over in 1945. Everything is over oil, money, greed, and foriegn economical control now. As far as countries not invading the US ("soil"), there's a good reason for this. Every other home is armed with guns, and the people with the attitude to rise up and use them against anyone willing to walk down our streets and try to take our homes, our lives, and our freedoms. I have enough friends here where I'm from to form a small task force with the weapons and attitudes we have....hehe.
All in all, I'm all American, wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in the world. There's a natural pride about being an American, that I think no-one else in the world could ever understand. I respect our Military, and am very proud of my brother for his accomplishments...(Especially after knowing the little hoodlum he used to be)....it's the respect of our leadership that I have lost, because money will always be more important to them than a few Northern Illinois, Southern Virginia, Upper New York, Southern Arizona, Northern Califorinia, Mid-land Texas , and wherever else our Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, Local and Federal Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and EMT Crews Come from !!!!! Done........

Right on!

The men and women in the armed forces of this country im sure joined under the good guises of protecting our homeland from foreign invaders. However, the politicians and CEO's have a different agenda, a VERY different agenda. To believe otherwise is to be truly naive.

As i said before, if a war was to touch our soil and US soldiers were to defend my home, and my friends, and family, then u bet ill be first in line to praise them. But right now, what theyre being used for, deserves no thanks. They have chosen a career, just like the majority of the people in this country, only difference being is that their career brings them into the possible line of fire. Right now however, that career choice does not bring them into a position of needing thanks from me. People dont thank me for the work i do daily, what makes them, or anyone for that matter, any different? Nothing, till those people in the armed forces are called upon to defend our country from invasion. Then, they become more than just a worker, they become a lifesaver and a hero.

I know ive ruffled more than a few feathers here, but im not sorry one bit for it. Why should i be? The majority of you people are f'ing prudes with little to no sense of humor and a blind devotion to the right wing agenda currently ruining this country and world. For those that would brand me as apathetic, i would agree, i am in genreal very apathetic. Ive grown up in an apathetic age, but so what? What the hell does that matter? Besides getting some peoples skin, it doesnt in the slightest. Sure, there are those who arent apathetic, and who choose to care, but i will never be in that group. Besides, have you ever considered the fact that alot of the things i said were said just to get under your skin? I like annoying the hell out of people, its one of the few things i do well. To see someone get so worked up over nothing is hysterical.

For those who lost brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, etc. in this particular helicopter crash, sorry for your loss. The sight of the helicopter falling did make me laugh. So i have a sick sense of humor.....blow me.

For those with relatives/friends in the military now, im sorry that they may die for a useless cause, in a foreign land that they should not be in, and directed by "leaders" who consider them to be nothing more than a statistic in their rise to world power.

Users who are viewing this thread