Well The car is officially going up for sale next month..

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
After going back and forth....I realized that I am never going to be happy with it. I would much rather find another black on black 94-95 Cobra, or 93 if I can get one for a good price :banana:

I really want a straight car with no major headaches ( I know it's a mustang it comes with the territory lol) and this car just doesn't have it. Although in pics it does look really good, all in all the paint is really not that good. I am going to be returning everything I put on it back to stock (except the engine mods and exhaust..

I'm going to ask $7,700 obo all because it is a Cobra and does have 54k miles still.

EDIT: also today while taking off my S281 wing I cracked it and need a new one :fm:...Oh well Keanen FTW haha!!

Thanks guys for all the support....Also if anyone of you 94-95 guys are selling a black on black one let me know :beer:

351inside

Established Member
what kind of pronblems is it giving you? or is it just the paint, youre right it looks perfect in the pics... im sure youll get into the one youre looking for, just a matter of time, gl with the sale

ps:pm me a price on that craked wing, and also let me know how bad it is.... lol

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
what kind of pronblems is it giving you? or is it just the paint, youre right it looks perfect in the pics... im sure youll get into the one youre looking for, just a matter of time, gl with the sale

ps:pm me a price on that craked wing, and also let me know how bad it is.... lol

Car was hit from the front and had frame damage. Who ever aligned it on the machine never did it right and it looks like poo. Who ever buys it can def. make it look good but I just don't have the patients anymore lol..

The wing broke where it bolts into the trunk on the drivers side....the top half is still on it lol...I will get pics tomm for ya :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread