Well.... the time has come... So long Fellow SN95r's

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
After thinking things over thouroughly, I have come to the decision to sell the Cobra.:( Time to step into the real world and invest my money into a home rather then rent. I just wanted to thank everyone here on the Forum. You guys helped me learn a lot about these cars. Ive made a few friends and have really enjoyed the information provided here. Not that im always on here but I will be on less and less. I will be back into this hobbie in no time, just need a little cash to get started with everything else. Wish me luck with my future endeavors!

Link to Sale ad
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374764

white98snake

Established Member
wow if u wanna wait about a month ill buy it lol , this is exactly wat ive been lookin for b/c i want to get back into another cobra, goodluck w/ the sale and if u still have it in a few weeks u will be hearing from me

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
A house is a good investment. You can always get another Cobra after you settle in. Good luck!

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
nice car, but a little pricey. Your ad is also a bit all over the place.

good luck.

schef

Established Member
Good luck bro, that's a sweet ride. Too bad you have to sell it, but atleast you can always get one later.

sighwest

Established Member
Don't be a stranger man. You have a wealth of Cobra knowledge and many students that need to be taught valuable lessons about these sn95s!
Good luck to ya! A man's home is his castle! There's a great bit of pride in owning your own home.... until the a/c quits working in July.

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
Good luck brotha. You will be back. I did the same thing when I bought my house and now I'm back after a long year.

KotnmthKng

Established Member
Hey Howie, sorry to see your selling the Cobra, someone is gonna get one really nice, well taken care of car. Good luck with the house.

Oh yeah, any chance you wanna trade spoilers with me before you sell it? :-D

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
KotnmthKng said:
Hey Howie, sorry to see your selling the Cobra, someone is gonna get one really nice, well taken care of car. Good luck with the house.

Oh yeah, any chance you wanna trade spoilers with me before you sell it? :-D

Thanks for the compliment Mark! Your like the 10th person that has asked about that spoiler since I put the car up for sale.

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
white98snake said:
wow if u wanna wait about a month ill buy it lol , this is exactly wat ive been lookin for b/c i want to get back into another cobra, goodluck w/ the sale and if u still have it in a few weeks u will be hearing from me

Ill keep you posted!

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

Im starting to have sellers remorse.... in about 12 hours it will be in the hands of its new owner. I took it out for one more neighborhood romp tonight just to piss the neighbors off one more time, Im really gonna miss this car. Out of every other car Ive owned, this one has been a blast! I will be back, Im trying to make some good financial decisions,(while still havin a little fun) so that when I get back in Ill be ready to have some serious fun.........

Not to bad though, If it sells tomorrow it will have been up for sale for one week!

Last edited:

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
This is what is taking its place in the meantime, I hate the green color though. The day I get it is when it comes apart to get repainted.

Users who are viewing this thread