Well time to Mod!

Kimcobra

Established Member
Well the tuner showed up last night so all my parts are in.JLT carbon fiber CAI, lethal H-pipe, flowmaster hushpower mufflers,and SCTXcal 3 with custom Tune from Rick @ Amazonracing..couldn't have come at a better time, I am off until Monday :banana:..I will try and get a before and after video..

Kimcobra

Established Member
also here is a pic
004.gif

and one of them together.
050.gif

cmsnake

Established Member
Car looks great. Let me know what you think of the amazon tune. I am considering a tune from them as we speak.

Kimcobra

Established Member
Car looks great. Let me know what you think of the amazon tune. I am considering a tune from them as we speak.

Just do it, Rick tuned both my 04 cobras and they ran flawless for 4 years. Rick is one of the best tuners out there..But I will let you know how it works out.

That picture looks like it was at Bowling Green, I was there and checked out your cars. Nice combo of rides, props to ya buddy

Yes that was BG, and thanks :beer:

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
You will be happy with the new found power for sure. I just order some JBA LT headers with offroad h-pipe and a carbon fiber JLT CAI. doing install with a buddy.

Kimcobra

Established Member
o.k. I got a couple stock runs in on my G-Tech..car went 12.7@113, yes I know its a G-tech but after the mods it will be good to see what the car picked up..well time to go to work..will post #s after mods..I got a video but had problems loading it up..will try again after I get both runs in.

Users who are viewing this thread