Well UPS came, look what I got

spray175

Established Member
I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and order this thing up. Dont know when its going on yet. Its getting colder out so I may just wait til summer. What do you think? I bought a 19psi pulley for weekend cruising. I also got some Ford Gt pumps, a modded FPDM, and 60lb injectors. Should put down 600rwhp with the 19psi pulley. I cant wait to get it on!

DSC00495.gif

Evan5469

Established Member
Don't wait til summer to put all that stuff on. Winter is the perfect time for modding. Then you can enjoy all of summer and not miss a day of nice weather.

TRBO VNM

yeah, put it on now. I don't understand why some people wait till summer to mod and get stuff done. winter, while the car is down should be when everyone gets stuff ordered and installed. summer should be spent enjoying it.

Buds03Cobra

Established Member
spray175 said:
I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and order this thing up. Dont know when its going on yet. Its getting colder out so I may just wait til summer. What do you think? I bought a 19psi pulley for weekend cruising. I also got some Ford Gt pumps, a modded FPDM, and 60lb injectors. Should put down 600rwhp with the 19psi pulley. I cant wait to get it on!

DSC00495.gif

LOL I orderd mine. I checked the tracking and it should be hear Thurs or Fri.
I also got the 3.00 19# pully. I orderd the HP and a accufab sing blad.

I was going to order the sem 60# injectors and a KB 40a boost a pump.
What do you think? Will this do it?
Should I tune it with both the 13 and the 19# pullys?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Damn....I don't think there will be an Easton powered 03/04 in the club for long at this rate. Congrats.

Todd

spray175

Established Member
The 3.0 pulley should be 17psi. Mine is a 2.75 which is the 19psi. Im going to get a tune for both so I can run the 13psi pulley everyday and the 19 on weekends.

Trbo Vnm-i drive my car everyday, so unfortunately it will be driven over the winter months. thats why Im debating on whether to put it on or not.

teongies

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Damn....I don't think there will be an Easton powered 03/04 in the club for long at this rate. Congrats.

Todd

Shoot Todd, I haven't even pullied or tuned my car yet and I've had it for over 3 years.

Tom

Evil_SVT

Established Member
spray175 said:
The 3.0 pulley should be 17psi. Mine is a 2.75 which is the 19psi. Im going to get a tune for both so I can run the 13psi pulley everyday and the 19 on weekends.
Welcome to the whipple club :)

Just letting you know that a 3.0 pulley you will see 19-20 psi and with that 2.75 you will see 22-24psi

spray175

Established Member
Man I actually bought the 3.0 pulley and then sold it and bought the 2.75, whipple says thats a 19psi pulley. how come it makes so much more boost?

Users who are viewing this thread